The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

2 hours ago, mjmooney said:

First they came for the buses and railways
And I did not speak out, because I had a car 
Then they came for the BBC 
And I did not speak out, because I had Netflix 
Then they came for the NHS...

And I did not speak out, because I had Bupa. 

• Haha 2

The Welsh and Scottish executive take the SAGE meetings much more seriously than the Tories.

Sturgeon and co carefully listen to what the scientists have to say, and will ask for clarification on points they don't understand fully.

Conversely, the English SAGE meetings are much more chaotic.

Fat, absentee, Brexit prick Boris swerves them.

That leaves the likes of Raab and Gove to attend, and they argue with the scientists :blink:

5 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

The BBC now also has to fund the entire world service section which is very important piece of 'soft power' this country has.

Should the cuts go ahead? Rather than lose it, the BBC contingency plan is to carry ad traffic on the World Service :( 

49 minutes ago, choffer said:

Is there a more loathsome politician than Dorries? She is a venal triumph of self-confidence over ability.

With very few exceptions you just described most Tory MPs, she's bad, there's no doubts about that but there are worse. Boris Johnson for starters. Michael Gove... I was going to do a list but the whole bloody lot of them are over-confident talentless prats

• Like 4

Dorries is one of the more loathsome as a toadie to the more despicable figures. There's something you can almost begrudgingly respect about the scum at the top, the words removed that follow them around sniffing their farts for a taste of power are completely without any merit.

1 hour ago, Chindie said:

Dorries is one of the more loathsome as a toadie to the more despicable figures. There's something you can almost begrudgingly respect about the scum at the top, the words removed that follow them around sniffing their farts for a taste of power are completely without any merit.

As I've previously mentioned, my local MP (Stuart Andrew) has spent the last three years surgically attached to Boris Johnson's arsehole (not a slur on the fact that he happens to be gay, btw). Every time Boris appeared on TV, there was SA, hovering around fawningly. Suddenly, he's nowhere to be seen. He'll be in a crisis of indecision over who to suck up to, now. 

Just for a bit of fun, usual caveats apply (polls, models blah)

So first of all I took the latest Redfield Wilton Poll figures...

And then I put them into the election predicting thingy at electoralcalculus.co.uk but the amusing thing is to look at the list of casualties it produces amongst The Tories. Say bye to...Graham Brady, Steven Baker, Ben Wallace, Peter Bone, Grant Shapps, Alun Cairns, Ester McVey (again), Jacob Rees-Mogg, Liam Fox, Daniel Kawcynski, Natalie Elphicke, Iain Duncan Smith, George Eustace, Tobias Ellwood, Anne-Marie Trevelyan, Lee Anderson and best of all the big dog himself, Boris Johnson

It also highlights how many Tory MPs there are that I've never bloody heard of.

Election Prediction.png

• Like 1

Â