The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

6 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

You've been watching too much of today's parliament debate :)

I don't dislike anyone particularly , with Corbyn as the exception of course   ..  oh nearly forgot the racist hypocrite  Diane Abbot  .. so 2 people i dislike

I thought Mogg handled the rabid student hecklers well that time , he is capable of putting across an articulate argument , he makes me laugh when he talks about not taking the Bentley out campaigning as it only does  six miles to the gallon   , he occasionally speaks some sense  .... Equally, sometimes he comes across as a spoilt child out of touch with reality

I could probably say the same about every MP , apart from the Bentley part of course

That sounds like long hand for liking JRM - but not wanting to get fully on board because he is a slight embarrassement to the Tory cause.

He thinks and acts in way that the Tories need to distance themselves from.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, hippo said:

That sounds like long hand for liking JRM - but not wanting to get fully on board because he is a slight embarrassement to the Tory cause.

He thinks and acts in way that the Tories need to distance themselves from.

That sounds like long hand for I didn’t read a word you said  :)

5 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

I'm calling bollocks on that unless she changed her clothes and went to the hairdressers before she went home

Blue trouser suit and totally different hairstyle plus I think I've seen that photo before

12 minutes ago, bickster said:

I'm calling bollocks on that unless she changed her clothes and went to the hairdressers before she went home

Blue trouser suit and totally different hairstyle plus I think I've seen that photo before

That photo was ran just after she was ousted. 

• Thanks 1

On 03/09/2019 at 01:32, KentVillan said:

Why would you do it to a nice developed country where you own property, when you could just go and exploit people in Africa, Asia or Latin America like you used to? I accept that these people are despicable, but the conspiracy theory makes no sense to me.

launder.jpg.43a72f6e13ea9d0983af2ff8e89a8a33.jpgisland.jpg.jpg.cf67ca7b87bcd26078e85248a7966fe7.jpg

How City of London suits joined the Moscow gold rush

Special Report by Richard Brooks

In the wake of the Salisbury nerve agent attack, MPs investigating how Russian president Vladimir Putin and allies have been “hiding and laundering their corrupt assets in London” concluded it was still “business as usual”.Given the boast that London’s pre-eminence as a financial centre is based on the rule of law, how did the capital become a magnet for so much dirty money, sustaining corrupt regimes in Moscow and beyond? Part of the answer lies in the network of pukka professionals that for nearly three decades has helped oligarchs and kleptocrats keep the funny money flowing out of the former Soviet Union and into London. While perhaps meeting their own inadequate standards, every step of the way the accountants and lawyers who have long presented themselves as the best of the west have signed off the pillaging of the east...

Private Eye

EU scrutiny of our Global laundering empire and the flow of cash to tax light dependencies unwelcome.

The World's mega crooks and despots bank with us. We already provide the services they need.

Africa, Asia or Latin America might happen if that happy status quo is threatened?

Is there a low lit room with a shadowy overlord at the end of a table? Maybe not?

Are there lots of unscrupulous moneyed scum with shared objectives that exchange information and exert influence? Of course.

• Like 1

Â