The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

True. I just find it vaguely amusing that he's viewed with contempt by the aristocracy, the same contempt he has for normal people.

As I type this, he's literally lying back on the front bench and yawning during a Labour MP's speech. I'd love someone to chin the word removed.

I was talking to the Mrs the other night, and she's only half interested in politics so relies on me to keep her up to date.  I was talking about SlenderMogg and she could see I was getting wound up.  I told her he's one of the few people I feel a genuine loathing for.  Like the way I would've felt about Robbie Savage or Paul Tait when I was a teenager.  He's such a rocket polisher.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

True. I just find it vaguely amusing that he's viewed with contempt by the aristocracy, the same contempt he has for normal people.

As I type this, he's literally lying back on the front bench and yawning during a Labour MP's speech. I'd love someone to chin the word removed.

I think we should call Nanny, and ask her to give him a jolly good telling off.  Sorry, "orf".

17 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I just find it vaguely amusing that he's viewed with contempt by the aristocracy, the same contempt he has for normal people.

Not to his face, though. He's sufficiently lacking in self-awareness that he thinks they accept and include him.

Just to add, also, there are some numbers (of the aristocracy) with class (as with all people of all classes with class) who will accept people for whosoever they are or purport to be. They, more than anyone else, would look at the likes of Rees-Mogg with contempt.

Edited by snowychap

18 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

I was talking to the Mrs the other night, and she's only half interested in politics so relies on me to keep her up to date.  I was talking about SlenderMogg and she could see I was getting wound up.  I told her he's one of the few people I feel a genuine loathing for.  Like the way I would've felt about Robbie Savage or Paul Tait when I was a teenager.  He's such a rocket polisher.

I despise lots of people, but he's one of the select few I think would improve the planet by his not being on it.

• Like 2

Not a fan of Caroline Lucas, but she's just called out the contemptuous victorian for laying across the bench like he's in a spa, and members called for him to sit up. He rolled his eyes and refused. Dickhead. 

• Like 2

Just now, NurembergVillan said:

Good name for them, the BJ government, given that they're a load of cock suckers.

I'd never impugn such admirable people by comparing them to this government.

Some of my favourite people are cock suckers. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Whatto! How’s the new job going Bozza? Jolly japes, crikey, phwoarrrr.

Tbf , That’s about as significant as the Jack Grealish games without a win in the premier league stat that was doing the rounds 

4 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Tbf , That’s about as significant as the Jack Grealish games without a win in the premier league stat that was doing the rounds 

Anything that undermines the compulsive liar is fine by me.

• Like 1

Â