The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

2 hours ago, MrDuck said:

Let's not forget that this is all the fault of that word removed Cameron.

I also think there's a lot of dark money at play in Europe (Brexit) and here in the US. Is it all Putin or just a general divide and conquer scheme ? I have no idea but the manipulation of social media is a big part of it.

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, VILLAMARV said:

It's really not though. You're giving him far too much credit.

I dunno. Cameron appointed Osborne to be be chancellor, and I'm certain it's the consequences of his "austerity" that caused the result of the referendum to be Leave.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, blandy said:

I dunno. Cameron appointed Osborne to be be chancellor, and I'm certain it's the consequences of his "austerity" that caused the result of the referendum to be Leave.

I think the issues on that one run a bit deeper myself, but each to their own.

It's ok though, everyone's going to be working through the stages of grief at their own pace - denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance.

I'd say you're at anger right now on the Kübler-Ross model :D 

5 minutes ago, Xann said:

Who's talking crap?

Didn't reply to your second clueless post yesterday because it was hot enough without a keyboard confrontation.

Glad @choffer did.

Lived in London since '91.

Khan is neither useless or incompetent. He was my MP before he was our Mayor. He did well, or wouldn't have been put forward.

Boris was, and is, an absolute tool.

You think different? Go ask around Notting Hill about what they think to cuts in services.

Have a look at how much transport went up when he was in office.

The Tories are pissing on us and telling us it's raining. You're drinking it by the pint and gargling it on the way down.

Was I even talking to you? I didn't even quote you?

Strange.

Edited by Demitri_C

11 minutes ago, Xann said:

Who's talking crap?

Didn't reply to your second clueless post yesterday because it was hot enough without a keyboard confrontation.

Glad @choffer did.

Lived in London since '91.

Khan is neither useless or incompetent. He was my MP before he was our Mayor. He did well, or wouldn't have been put forward.

Boris was, and is, an absolute tool.

You think different? Go ask around Notting Hill about what they think to cuts in services.

Have a look at how much transport went up when he was in office.

The Tories are pissing on us and telling us it's raining. You're drinking it by the pint and gargling it on the way down.

As for your post he was your MP no wonder why your quick to defend our useless mayor.

Funny how you ignored the points I made. Did he or did he not raise our council tax? Did he or did he not put our transport prices up?

Boris  London was better than khans .

Tell your mates in Notting hill to come to Edmonton and Tottenham  where he has been ignoring residents who have been asking to meet with him to find ways to tackle knife crime.

But yeah you stick up for your mayor because he is your local mp 😂

Edited by Demitri_C

37 minutes ago, blandy said:

No I disagree, I think the seeds of the result were sown under Blair's government, with the impact of his child care reforms and not his fault but.obviously the new EU countries joining in 2004

Cameron was just stupid enough to put it to a vote 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Xann said:

Choffer has already addressed your bonus clueless post, but let's do it again, cos it clearly hasn't sunk in.

Have a look at how much transport went up under Boris - Go on - You do some research rather than spouting shite.

You noticed the Khan's Hopper fares? Doesn't seem so.

I was commuting though West London when Boris removed the congestion charge for driving in Kensington and Chelsea - The home of the Chelsea tractor - Who picked up the shortfall in revenue? Everyone else that was using PUBLIC transport.

As for knife crime, I wonder why that's happening? Hmmmm? Just maybe the same reason as all those mysterious homeless, eh?

I vote Green, not Red, but I know where he lives. He's in it with the rest of us and not up in some ivory tower.

No point engaging in conversation with you. Your post is so aggressive I can't be asked. Because you don't agree I'm 'clueless' and yet you taking digs. 

If you actually bothered reading my post I apologised to the actual poster (who it wasn't you by the way before you started attacking me with) and he accepted so get off your high horse.

4 minutes ago, snowychap said:

Gotta get those Brexiteers on side. Johnson's career, and the party, come ahead of the country. The Brexiteers are an existential threat to both, so they get appeased.

• Like 2

Obviously usual pinch of salt etc, but the Tories losing voters to the Lib Dems but gaining them from the NF Party is ideal. 

Turn a few marginals from blue to yellow, a few others from blue to red due to the Tory / NF vote split.

• Like 1

David Cameron's aide Andy Coulson was of course also under police investigation several years ago.

Perhaps journos will find out whether Cummings really is currently under investigation.  I'm sure the civil servants will be on the case if so.

Â