The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

2 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

Change of topic, but I've seen this message of 'YES Finally we have a Brexiteer in charge!!!'

What do Leavers say when he has exactly the same problems as Theresa May had?

'He wasn't a Brexiteer at all!'

'Remain civil service'

'PARLIAMENT!!!'

It'll be the lack of optimism and belief from the other lot (i.e. the non-unicorn lot) that has **** it.

If we think things were nasty over the last couple of years with the 'enemies of the people' type lines, imagine what it's going to be like when the advisors/people in positions of power actually believe it rather than merely think it makes good copy/political soundbite.

Edited by snowychap

3 hours ago, avfcDJ said:

Tommy: I thought you had said his "protest" video against the BBC was worth watching, apologies if wrong.

As for London, I have worked there (commuting) and have work colleagues there - people I work with regularly. I've heard stories from families who live in different areas of London, less police on the streets compared to the past two years. 

Sorry if i came across aggressive. With that video I was just saying the BBC were not saints and just showing that they are liars as well

6 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Sorry if i came across aggressive. With that video I was just saying the BBC were not saints and just showing that they are liars as well

No need to apologise.

I agree that the Beeb aren't saints, but I'd rather watch two men swordfight with their cocks than anything by "Tommy", the man is a cocaine snorting class a word removed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

Why is that relevant?

I don't live in, nor have I ever, lived in London so I can't comment. Perhaps someone else can respond to these?

I didn't say he is.

It's relevant as I live here and the state of London has got progressively worse than under Johnson. I mean it would be a bit ridiculous for me to start talking about Birmingham for example when I don't live there and see what they are go through on a daily basis. Yes the cuts haven't helped but seriously why have a mayor if he is going to an making excuses all the time?

Livingstone didn't complain as much as Khan. Some crime infested parts of London where we are having a load of kids on kids gang stabbings  they have written to Khan to ask him to meet with us to find out his plans.

He has ignored every single one of them. The guys useless. I can guarantee if he 're stands he will lose

. You could put Tommy mallet against Khan and he would lose.

Boris showing his incompetence already by appointing a retail chain as his chief whip

I'm amazed actually , reading the internet lately I thought the nukes would already be in the air .. still it's only day 1 , lets see what day 2 brings

Just now, tonyh29 said:

Boris showing his incompetence already by appointing a retail chain as his chief whip

I'm amazed actually , reading the internet lately I thought the nukes would already be in the air .. still it's only day 1 , lets see what day 2 brings

It's not day 1 yet /pedant

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Is nobody worried that in a GE Boris would have a lot of the Brexit Party vote on board giving us a Boris fronted Tory majority?  🤮

most enlightened people fear a Corbyn govt over Brexit  ..if Boris + Brexit party = No Corbyn , then I think outside of Momentum and VT , everyone will be happy :)

2 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

You not a fan of Boris then tone? Who was would you have wanted to take over form may?

Just now, Demitri_C said:

You not a fan of Boris then tone? Who was would you have wanted to take over form may?

I wasn't being serous Dem :)

but to answer the question , that the final 2 was Boris and Hunt says a lot about what is wrong with the Tory party  ... Not sure who I would have wanted , I think Gove was the most equipped of the contenders they had  , but the public aren't taken with him and he'd never win a GE   ... Boris for whatever reason is capable of delivering a GE election  , probably because he's a reality TV act  , nothing he does is by chance ( except maybe his neighbours with a vendetta running to the Guardian )  , even his zip wire accident few years back was orchestrated , mishaps like that can ruin some politicians (think Kinnock falling over on the beach , )  ..but not Boris , it just added to the legend , for want of a better word

Iain Bowel Syndrome was on 5 Live before, I can't remember his exact words but he said something along the lines of... I'm sure all the Party's MPs will soon realise that supporting a VONC will only lead to one thing and that is a government lead by Jeremy Corbyn

In supporting Johnson, he actually said Johnson can't win an election

5 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

Yawn.

2 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

I can't help but notice that basically his first appointment of all was of the bloke whose house he was using as a campaign HQ as his business advisor. 

No nepotism to see here. No Sir.

On 24/02/2016 at 00:47, TheAuthority said:

Trump won the Nevada primary tonight. There is now only a very slim chance that he won't become the Republican candidate for the US Presidency, (unless something completely unprecedented were to happen.)

Boy oh boy....... It is entirely possible that we could have Trump and Boris Johnson leading the Western world in 2017........

I was a couple of years late in my prediction but...... oh lordy we really have gone down the wrong wormhole somehow.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, blandy said:

So, in summary, that word removed Theresa May has been replaced as leader of the words removed by word removed Boris Johnson, who easily beat fellow word removed, Jeremy word removed to the position of biggest word removed.

And now the words removed are going to carry on fighting like the shower of words remove they are.

words removed.

Let's not forget that this is all the fault of that word removed Cameron.

• Like 2

Â