The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

1 hour ago, bickster said:

Is this the one we knew about but wasn’t suspended because his name wasn’t made public or another one?

This one appears to be the Harry Cole story one, where other MPs reported him to the police because the party weren't doing anything about it.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Well, we were due another.

Ah. My MP. 

I have a letter from him after I complained about Truss and her **** wittery and various other stuff.  A very generic response which dealt with none of my complaints and just basically said Sunak was in charge now so everything would be OK now. 

Is it wrong that I feel somewhat proud that my MP has been suspended? I shall wear it as a badge of honour!  Feel like we've finally joined the modern age in Solihull. One in the eye (possibly quite literally) for Sutton Coldfield 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 2

Also, on the topic of Mr Pincher he’s obviously under pressure from his constituents for being asleep at the wheel for large parts of this year he’s absolutely spamming the shit out of his facebook channel. Post after post to prove he’s working I assume. I think a large part of his expenses this year will be an army of people hired to delete unfavourable comments.

53 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

Technically it's now easier - "independent, following suspension by their party" is now the fourth largest group in Parliament having just overtaken the Lib Dems (16 MPs).

There'll probably be enough of them to form a government by the summer.

Corbyn and Hancock in the same cabinet

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Ah. My MP. 

I have a letter from him after I complained about Truss and her **** wittery and various other stuff.  A very generic response which dealt with none of my complaints and just basically said Sunak was in charge now so everything would be OK now. 

Is it wrong that I feel somewhat proud that my MP has been suspended? I shall wear it as a badge of honour!  Feel like we've finally joined the modern age in Solihull. One in the eye (possibly quite literally) for Sutton Coldfield 

This part made me spit my coffee all over my keyboard.

• Like 1

Right...

Aaaah.

Also that bot is a particularly stupid one. It's history states it was paid £60k in July, so he's had one hell of a year salary wise, and he also states he witnessed first hand the WW2 bombing, so he must be one of the oldest train drivers on earth. All of which notwithstanding that drivers aren't part of RMT anyway.

I think the Tories may have gone with their mates super awesome bot farm to spend government money on.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, sidcow said:

Ah. My MP. 

Silence, pleb, and know your place!

11 hours ago, Genie said:

Also, on the topic of Mr Pincher he’s obviously under pressure from his constituents for being asleep at the wheel for large parts of this year he’s absolutely spamming the shit out of his facebook channel. Post after post to prove he’s working I assume. I think a large part of his expenses this year will be an army of people hired to delete unfavourable comments.

At this year's remembrance parade he turned up at the last minute outside the church, and scuttled off, limping rather badly, straight afterwards. 

Very much a straw poll, but every person I spoke with was utterly disgusted he turned up at all. No matter how much he puts on social media he'll never shake off what he's done. He's finished. 

• Like 1

So banking protections brought in after the 2008 financial crisis have been scrapped, and bankers bonus caps lifted in the name of 'financial freedom after Brexit'. They quote Brexit like a catch all excuse for villainy and stupidity. 

They cant help themselves in bringing on financial ruin. Like an addiction. 

Click if you think we're all crooks

UK banking rules in biggest shake-up in more than 30 years

The government has announced what it describes as one of the biggest overhauls of financial regulation for more than three decades.

It says the package of more than 30 reforms will "cut red tape" and "turbocharge growth".

Rules that forced banks to legally separate retail banking from riskier investment operations will be reviewed.

• Like 2

Â