The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

29 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

It is scandalous

Can you imagine the moment the PM and his inner circle realised they were entering a once in a lifetime opportunity to raid the public purse for hundreds of millions. Absolutely disgusting behaviour.

Did any other of the developed nations raid the countries bank accounts and funnel it to their friends quite like we did here? 

51 minutes ago, Genie said:

Between the £400k from I’m a Celeb, his book deal and any other dirty deals he arranged during the pandemic he is probably set up for his retirement now.

His local pub landlord owes him a bit of a bunce too

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

No new information, but nicely summed up.

Just to add in to that.... who then also rented Aintree Racecourse as a venue for one of their delivery sites AND used it as a vaccination Centre, different building

Evidence... two pricks in my arm

So it's not just PPE and TESTING, they are also mired in Vaccination contracts too

18 hours ago, Genie said:

Can you imagine the moment the PM and his inner circle realised they were entering a once in a lifetime opportunity to raid the public purse for hundreds of millions. Absolutely disgusting behaviour.

Did any other of the developed nations raid the countries bank accounts and funnel it to their friends quite like we did here? 

I'm sort of invoking another thread here, but it's worth pointing out that as part of the Brexit process the government awarded ferry contracts to a company that had no ferries. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, HKP90 said:

I'm sort of invoking another thread here, but it's worth pointing out that as part of the Brexit process the government awarded ferry contracts to a company that had no ferries. 

Haha, I’d forgotten about that :lol: 

Â