The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

I see the cost of Hinckley C nuclear power station has just gone up by another £3 billion and been delayed by another year.

I see we’ll be having another two nuclear reactors in Wales. I’m confident these yet to be invented ones will be on time and on budget and prove the folly of people thinking we could possibly just invest that £40 billion in energy saving and insulation and wind / tidal / wave / solar / air source / ground source technology.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

I see the cost of Hinckley C nuclear power station has just gone up by another £3 billion and been delayed by another year.

I see we’ll be having another two nuclear reactors in Wales. I’m confident these yet to be invented ones will be on time and on budget and prove the folly of people thinking we could possibly just invest that £40 billion in energy saving and insulation and wind / tidal / wave / solar / air source / ground source technology.

Whats a few billion when we're in the safe hands of the Chinese State building our nuclear plants. 

• Like 3

Rishi Sunak has become the first frontline politician to be ranked among the UK’s wealthiest people, only days after the chancellor warned consumers that “the next few months will be tough” as the cost of living squeeze intensifies.

Sunak, a former hedge fund manager, and his Indian heiress wife, Akshata Murty, were named on the Sunday Times rich list as the 222nd wealthiest people in the UK, with a combined £730m fortune.

Link

The guy who is part of a couple worth 3/4 of a billion will be responsible for people starving and/or freezing to death this winter.

There would be a bit more in the kitty too if his wife was paying UK tax for the last however many years.

2 hours ago, Davkaus said:

I'll just be surprised if he had a private meeting with a woman and didn't try to shag her

Look, Sue... This is very hard for me. Hard, very hard. This whole thing... It's not good for us, for all of us, it's a stressful time. And that stress... That stress. It builds. Builds... like Vesuvius, above Pompeii... It'll all come. To a... head. 

What I'm saying Sue... what I... we... need from you... If I was to throw it to you, Sue... if I was to get up in those guts... If you were to take it all, from me... we could solve this. Could you take it Sue? Would you do it for us? For me?

Bend over.

4270720700000578-0-image-a-13_1500365838

Has the Met seen the Sue Gray report? I wonder if it’s going to make them look silly when they say nothing worth fining the PM for, but then SG has him at a bunch of illegal events.

3 hours ago, Genie said:

Has Mrs Johnson been seen recently?

She has a two year old and a six month old. All this talk about them splitting up is just a bunch of guff brewed up because she’s been at home with the kids and has not been able to get out to public engagements as much as she used to.

Having had small kids myself I know the struggle 😫

2 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

She has a two year old and a six month old. All this talk about them splitting up is just a bunch of guff brewed up because she’s been at home with the kids and has not been able to get out to public engagements as much as she used to.

Having had small kids myself I know the struggle 😫

I don’t think the PM’s wife has the same pressures as you or I.

My Mrs would still be out every day to the shops, park, see friends etc.

It could be nothing but it seems she’s keeping a very low profile. 

Â