The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

Amateur scarecrow model Michael Fabriwordremoved thinks Johnson is a moron, who didn't know he was doing it anything wrong, and anyone, teaches and nurses were doing this up and down the country.

That's the case for the defence, apparently. Has anyone claimed it's a miscarriage of justice yet? 

• Like 1

There's something utterly alien to me about defending obvious wrongdoing. It's just... that lack of shame, lack of a moral or ethical backbone, is one of the worst characteristics a person can have IMO. 

It's despicable.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

If I were Sunak, apparently already considering if he should step down, having just been blatantly knifed in the back by Boris, I couldn't resign quickly enough, with a statement of how the position was untenable once fined for breaking the law. 

the-fresh-prince-of-bel-air-wait-a-minut

21 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Are the MET now grafting and doing the job right, instead of brushng it all under the downing street carpet, because Cressida don't run the show anymore. I wonder?

Nope, the MET are doing their job because they are under threat of judicial review, a process which they know will cause them maximum pain because their former position was untenable

Remember Dick was still in charge when these proceedings were started

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DCJonah said:

They're just the worst. Let's make sure we insult nurses and teachers whilst defending him. 

I **** hate this defence. NOBODY during covid went back to the staff room and had a quiet drink with everyone else. It was expressly forbidden. It didn’t happen

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DCJonah said:

They're just the worst. Let's make sure we insult nurses and teachers whilst defending him. 

To be fair if I got that hair on the NHS I'd be slagging them off too

• Like 1

PMQ’s tomorrow isn’t it? 

I hope Starmer goes in at him relentlessly, it should be straightforward, either Bozo broke the law and shat on every person in Britain because he literally doesn’t give a single shit about anyone, or anything. Or he’s so dumb that he can’t tell the difference between basic right and wrong and therefore is quite blatantly and obviously unfit for anything like a leadership role.

Take your pick you fat, scruffy haired incompetent scumbag.

10 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I **** hate this defence. NOBODY during covid went back to the staff room and had a quiet drink with everyone else. It was expressly forbidden. It didn’t happen

At my school there was no staffroom. We didn't meet with each other, we stayed in our class bubble. And I love the fact he thinks nurses and teachers have alcohol in their places of work. 

He's picked his words for a reason, no doubt to appeal to a certain type of voter.

Â