Joleon Lescott

dont_do_it_doug.

Interesting phrasing in today's press conference:

I was not expecting this from a senior player. He is still an Aston Villa player, he is still a player I have to rely on until the end of the season. And I'm sure he will do his maximum to prove it was a mistake.

also

I was surprised at this kind of accident from a senior player

:)

https://audioboom.com/boos/4227272-villa-boss-remi-garde-talks-about-the-problems-he-faces-getting-the-team-to-show-desire-and-commitment-and-more

Edited by mwj

17 hours ago, AshVilla said:

Can't wait till he **** off in the summer

Waste of wages shit attitude and over the hill

Not sure how true it is but there were rumours that he had agreed to a transfer to LA Galaxy in January and had said his goodbyes but Garde veto'ed the move. I hope that that transfer will be resurrected in the summer and he'll be sold off.

Why does he **** ping the ball away to no one all the **** time?!

Keeping hold of it....moving it around...square to lescott...WELLY...to no one. Always no one, try at least within 30 yards of your own team Joleon you bin.

If you act like a moron outside the field you must at least make it up by being exceptional when you play.

Lescott has been abysmal in resent weeks.

Will hold it against Garde if he doesn't drop him.

I think it's disgraceful that he is still in the team and still captain. Disappointed in Garde for sticking with these decisions. What message does it send to the fans he took the piss out of and offered out?

a pointless footballer, maybe was something in that LA Galaxy talk as he seems to be sulking a bit since then and was start of his defensive debacles as he had found a bit of form when speculation started

• 3 weeks later...

Somebody explain to me why hes running towards our goal before the free kick is taken playing everybody on side,hes marking nobody,yet two players at the back post including the goalscorer are unmarked,sure Guzan looks useless but his defence dont help.

in his defence he did actually look like he wanted to play today but his legs are completely gone. I dont think he was that bad at all considering we were better team until our "goalkeeper" gave them a goal

Â