Adblockers - please click ×
Sign in to follow this  
dont_do_it_doug.

Joleon Lescott

12 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

I bet football fans the length and breadth of thr country couldn't wait to phone a premium rate number to disagree.

I don't disagree with the baiting nature of TS, but i also generally think that these people simply don't watch as much football as they claim. 3 or 4 years ago Lescott probably was better than anything Sunderland have, the fact he is now shot to peices has probably escaped them. 

9 hours ago, av1 said:

Not just manager's. I had TS on in the car today and Darren Gough and that prat Durham were both saying that Lescott was 'much better than what they have'

I used to love Darren Gough when I was a lad in the '90's . . . then he spent years trying to find a safe Tory seat he could stand for and developed a series of incredibly stupid opinions about sports he obviously knows nothing about, and I can't stand the man. 

• Like 1

I'm surprised people still don't realise talk sport is just scripted bollox to get people to call in on a very expensive contact number.

On Wed Jan 25 2017 at 22:35, av1 said:

I don't disagree with the baiting nature of TS, but i also generally think that these people simply don't watch as much football as they claim. 3 or 4 years ago Lescott probably was better than anything Sunderland have, the fact he is now shot to peices has probably escaped them. 

That's my view....anyone who says he still has something to offer has not watched the guy since he left west brom.

On Thu Jan 26 2017 at 06:53, HanoiVillan said:

I used to love Darren Gough when I was a lad in the '90's . . . then he spent years trying to find a safe Tory seat he could stand for and developed a series of incredibly stupid opinions about sports he obviously knows nothing about, and I can't stand the man. 

When goughy talks about cricket, he is calm, measured and insightful in his comment. A subject he obviously knows a lot about. When he talks about anything else he becomes a loud mouthed idiot who tries to sound like Geoff Boycott.

As for that Durham bloke...jesus. At least Darren Gough has achieved SOMETHING in professional sport

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this  

Â