Joleon Lescott

dont_do_it_doug.

I sent this in as a text in the end, because Joleon was saying we couldn't fault his effort and it was just that he was outspoken and on Twitter that we disliked him:

Joleon talking on your show, I'd like to know if he has the balls to apologise to Villa fans for his disgraceful performances and attitude last season. In all my years supporting I've never known a player to be so appalling, the worst defender I have ever seen at the club - and we've had a few. So when you're taking contracts I think Joleon needs to stand up and apologise to the fans. Dennis 

Edited by DK82

1 hour ago, DK82 said:

I sent this in as a text in the end, because Joleon was saying we couldn't fault his effort and it was just that he was outspoken and on Twitter that we disliked him:

Joleon talking on your show, I'd like to know if he has the balls to apologise to Villa fans for his disgraceful performances and attitude last season. In all my years supporting I've never known a player to be so appalling, the worst defender I have ever seen at the club - and we've had a few. So when you're taking contracts I think Joleon needs to stand up and apologise to the fans. Dennis 

He'll just tweet a picture of his new yacht.

Accidentally, of course.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Training with Sunderland. I should be shocked but I am not.

The desperation and ridiculous decisions made at these clubs at times like these beggars belief. WIll probably hold them to ransom for a nice 18 monther.

Can't think of a better twosome that deserve each eather

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Sunderland really are a retirement home if this goes through 

they could do with an influential striker with Premier League experience like Agbonlahor and maybe an ex-England or Scotland international right back

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

they could do with an influential striker with Premier League experience like Agbonlahor and maybe an ex-England or Scotland international right back

And a future England captain in CM :D

22 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Sunderland have offered him a deal until end of season, see you in the championship next season losers

:crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:pmsl when i read this

David Moyes must be losing the plot, send the men in white coats around.

he hasnt been backed at all by Short in fairness. Anichebe has done a decent job for them when he is fit but rest have been mainly bargain basement crap. he has been Lernered

Over the season only Hull and Burnley have spend less on their squad

Â