Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
dont_do_it_doug.

Joleon Lescott

Recommended Posts

47 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Can't stand this creep have no interest in what he has to say

I was only going to phone in :( 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I sent this in as a text in the end, because Joleon was saying we couldn't fault his effort and it was just that he was outspoken and on Twitter that we disliked him:

Joleon talking on your show, I'd like to know if he has the balls to apologise to Villa fans for his disgraceful performances and attitude last season. In all my years supporting I've never known a player to be so appalling, the worst defender I have ever seen at the club - and we've had a few. So when you're taking contracts I think Joleon needs to stand up and apologise to the fans. Dennis 

 

Edited by DK82

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DK82 said:

I sent this in as a text in the end, because Joleon was saying we couldn't fault his effort and it was just that he was outspoken and on Twitter that we disliked him:

Joleon talking on your show, I'd like to know if he has the balls to apologise to Villa fans for his disgraceful performances and attitude last season. In all my years supporting I've never known a player to be so appalling, the worst defender I have ever seen at the club - and we've had a few. So when you're taking contracts I think Joleon needs to stand up and apologise to the fans. Dennis 

 

He'll just tweet a picture of his new yacht.

Accidentally, of course.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DK82 said:

Joleon was saying we couldn't fault his effort and it was just that he was outspoken and on Twitter that we disliked him:

Dearie me. Even Pol Pot would feel embarrassed by that historical revisionism. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Training with Sunderland. I should be shocked but I am not.

The desperation and ridiculous decisions made at these clubs at times like these beggars belief. WIll probably hold them to ransom for a nice 18 monther.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Training with Sunderland. I should be shocked but I am not.

The desperation and ridiculous decisions made at these clubs at times like these beggars belief. WIll probably hold them to ransom for a nice 18 monther.

Can't think of a better twosome that deserve each eather

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Can't think of a better twosome that deserve each eather

My thoughts exactly :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lescott's training at Sunderland, you say?

Think I'll just have a little look at SMB. No rush of course, all in good time.

Spoiler

tumblr_mnbbjz2XpF1qdzs7mo1_500.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its hilarious if this transfer comes through. a centre back partnership of O'Shea and Lescott or Djilibodji and Lescott is priceless

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Sunderland really are a retirement home if this goes through 

they could do with an influential striker with Premier League experience like Agbonlahor and maybe an ex-England or Scotland international right back

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

they could do with an influential striker with Premier League experience like Agbonlahor and maybe an ex-England or Scotland international right back

And a future England captain in CM :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Sunderland have offered him a deal until end of season, see you in the championship next season losers

:crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:pmsl when i read this

David Moyes must be losing the plot, send the men in white coats around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just go to show doesn't it, some managers sign players on reputation alone (maybe a little desperation as well).

There can be absolutely no way that Moyes watch Lescott either in Greece or here, nobody would sign him had they done so.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

he hasnt been backed at all by Short in fairness. Anichebe has done a decent job for them when he is fit but rest have been mainly bargain basement crap. he has been Lernered

Over the season only Hull and Burnley have spend less on their squad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...
Â