Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
dont_do_it_doug.

Joleon Lescott

Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Rumour out that he is leaving the club 3 months into his 2 year deal. 

Probably on course for a payout. 

Parasite

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

he's out for the season and his age probably wont recover, makes sense for them to bin him off

Plus he's 100% shite and isn't bothered about putting any effort in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Xela said:

Probably on course for a payout. 

Parasite

Perhaps not they are talking about terminating his contract...

I still hope to see him play at VP for an opposition, the backlash he would get would be immense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only club I could imagine wanting him would be Swindon Town.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, AJ said:

The only club I could imagine wanting him would be Swindon Town.

dont underestimate Micah Richards syndrome. shit player goes abroad and returns to England and managers might take a punt on him

Sunderland it is ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Zatman said:

dont underestimate Micah Richards syndrome. shit player goes abroad and returns to England and managers might take a punt on him

Sunderland it is ;)

Do Sunderland really hate themselves that much?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fun side fact.

The man responsible for sacking Lescott is AEK Athens sporting director Daniel Majstorovic. Who is himself a former Swedish national side CB who at the end of his career moved back to Sweden and AIK Solna after almost 10 years playing at teams like Twente, Basel, Celtic and AEK Athens.

When he came back to Swedish football he was atrociously bad but still thought he was a star player and on a massive contract. His legs where shot and he could not be bothered to even show up for training even thou he was supposed to be a born leader. After the manager dropped him he sulked for a while and refused to play until he was finally released by the club

Now doesn't all this slightly remind you of someone who was at Villa not that long ago...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 11/25/2016 at 08:37, sne said:

Fun side fact.

The man responsible for sacking Lescott is AEK Athens sporting director Daniel Majstorovic. Who is himself a former Swedish national side CB who at the end of his career moved back to Sweden and AIK Solna after almost 10 years playing at teams like Twente, Basel, Celtic and AEK Athens.

When he came back to Swedish football he was atrociously bad but still thought he was a star player and on a massive contract. His legs where shot and he could not be bothered to even show up for training even thou he was supposed to be a born leader. After the manager dropped him he sulked for a while and refused to play until he was finally released by the club

Now doesn't all this slightly remind you of someone who was at Villa not that long ago...

Jores Okore?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Jores Okore?

Majstorovic was dropped by a manager. something I wouldnt call Eric Black ;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just tried calling, no answer. Let me at him!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They won't let me talk to him to call him out. We don't question his effort? Bullshit! Let me at him!

Switched off as he talks bollocks. 

Edited by DK82

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...
Â