Joleon Lescott

dont_do_it_doug.

5 hours ago, Phumfeinz said:

"I didn't mean to tweet my super expensive watch, it did it by itself by accident"

What gets me about footballers and watches is they pay thousands but don't take the links out so it fits properly!  Makes it look like it was bought off a Jimmy Jimmy boy in Tenerife or something!

Anyway glad he has gone roll on the rest of the deadwood.

8 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

I would say he will never be welcome back to his boyhood club again but I am not sure he would come back anyway, as a fan or any capacity.

**** off you fraud.

Any affection he had for Villa went years ago when we released his brother.

• 1 month later...

JOLEON LESCOTT is set to miss the rest of the season after suffering a knee injury.

The defender was on the brink of signing for Rangers in mid-August but the deal fell through at the 11th hour amidst a volley of claim and counter claim.

One week later the former Manchester City star joined AEK Athens where he has managed four appearances for the Greek giants.

But in their last match – a 3-0 derby defeat to Olympiakos at the weekend – Lescott had a shocker, with one report saying he looked "glaringly off the pace of the game, always dropping back and backpedalling, unwilling to go into the tackle".

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/former-rangers-target-joleon-lescott-8997479#rlabs=1 rt$category p$2

lol

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Czechlad said:

Completely done as a footballer. Amazing how quickly he declined. 

was he ever really that good? in his best seasons at Everton, Moyes played him left back away from the centre of defence and he got a few goals which made him look good

15 hours ago, Zatman said:

was he ever really that good? in his best seasons at Everton, Moyes played him left back away from the centre of defence and he got a few goals which made him look good

He scored 10 goals in 07/08 which is some going for a defender! 

Just now, Ryan. said:

He scored 10 goals in 07/08 which is some going for a defender! 

that is great for a defender in fairness but thats not what his job on pitch is, Skrtel had a similar season in 2013/14 and he is crap too ;)

Always struck me as a model pro so incredibly disappointed by how poor his attitude was here.

Yeah we really should've seen the warning signings regarding playing him as a CB given when Pulis came in at West Brom he immediately moved Lescott to LB and he knows a thing or two about CBs.

• Like 1

Â