limpid

I'll say this before the result.

If we lose he deserves criticism.

If we win then its well done and onto the next round, there will be plenty of cautious teams go out, plenty of attacking teams fail, and vice versa. It's the cup, its rotation time, its upset time.

All you can really want is that the selection gets the result.

As I say, if it doesn't, fair enough imo to fire away at that selection.

• Like 1

If we get through then it's a very valuable lesson for Tim. Actually it's valuable regardless but at least he'll have gotten away with it.

• Like 4

3-3 but that wasnot a pen

Very unconvincing regardless of score

Of course it is. We made NINE changes and played Sanchez and Baker at centre half.

Jesus Christ fellas, get a **** grip of yourselves. I don't know how you cope living like this. It worries me that I live in a world populated by people so easily angered.

It's called being a football supporter. Comes with the territory.
It's **** childish. I'm a football supporter, a season ticket holder. I eat, sleep and breath the shit. I'm also an adult. You can be both.

God I hate these match threads! :D

Sometimes us pessimists get carried away

Celtic gone. Get up the yard.

Celtic legal team currently checking and double checking the eligibility of every Malmo member of staff from the chairman to the club captain to the tea lady. 

3-3 but that wasnot a pen

Very unconvincing regardless of score

Of course it is. We made NINE changes and played Sanchez and Baker at centre half.

Jesus Christ fellas, get a **** grip of yourselves. I don't know how you cope living like this. It worries me that I live in a world populated by people so easily angered.

So it was a very intelligent decision to do that?

Intelligent to play a cm at cb?

Intelligent to disrespect notts county with a poor bench?

Yeah ok let's get a grip we have looked so good thus far this season