limpid

3-3 but that wasnot a pen

Very unconvincing regardless of score

Of course it is. We made NINE changes and played Sanchez and Baker at centre half.

Jesus Christ fellas, get a **** grip of yourselves. I don't know how you cope living like this. It worries me that I live in a world populated by people so easily angered.

So it was a very intelligent decision to do that?

Intelligent to play a cm at cb?

Intelligent to disrespect notts county with a poor bench?

Yeah ok let's get a grip we have looked so good thus far this season

Did I say any of that? No.

Have you taken any of that into account or the potential reasons behind that? No.

I think we have looked "good" yes. Even if not, it's 4 bloody games in with a brand new XI that has been missing its creative talent. So yes, get a grip.

Calm down you two, it's just a commercial.

We are like a married couple :-p

• Like 1

Did not know there was extra time. Neither did lots of fans who have left lol.

Worst defensive performance I have ever seen.

I'm sure it's been the same rules since pretty much forever, how could you not know?

Of course it is. We made NINE changes and played Sanchez and Baker at centre half.

Jesus Christ fellas, get a **** grip of yourselves. I don't know how you cope living like this. It worries me that I live in a world populated by people so easily angered.

Have you taken any of that into account or the potential reasons behind that? No.

I think we have looked "good" yes. Even if not, it's 4 bloody games in with a brand new XI that has been missing its creative talent. So yes, get a grip.

Your telling us to get a grip and I've highlighted three vital idiotic things that Sherwood has done tonight. Furthermore Saturday against palace we were getting dominated destroyed in fact what did Sherwood do? Nothing absolutely nothing and and the time he decides to do a change palace score

It's a worrying trend he makes bizarre and very stupid decisions which are costing us greatly

Complains sherwood isnt doing anything. Complains when he does do something

• Like 3

do Clark and Richards really need a break after three games?

Baker needs a break after three goals. A permanent break.

That wasn't meant to sound threatening...

I'm sure he'll break something sooner rather than later

• Like 1

Sadly I'm going to try and add some perspective, as this won't be the XI this weekend and a few players that have been missing have had a good run out and will have benefitted. Tim will have learnt about complacency, let's just hope we can knick it in extra time. Hopefully a winner from Libor.

Calm down you two, it's just a commercial.

We are like a married couple :-p

Only with more sex.

• Like 1