limpid

3-3 but that wasnot a pen

Very unconvincing regardless of score

Of course it is. We made NINE changes and played Sanchez and Baker at centre half.

Jesus Christ fellas, get a **** grip of yourselves. I don't know how you cope living like this. It worries me that I live in a world populated by people so easily angered.

It's called being a football supporter. Comes with the territory.

Personally, I think Sherwood has seen this game as an opportunity to try a few things out, check a few players out etc which is why the selection is so left field. It would make sense if we're not targeting a run in this cup as this would basically be a free game (like it or lump it tonight, we've got bigger fish to fry this season than the capital one cup). I'm sure if Sherwood saw this game as a must win, we would be fielding a much more conventional team.

• Like 1

3-3 but that wasnot a pen

Very unconvincing regardless of score

Of course it is. We made NINE changes and played Sanchez and Baker at centre half.

Jesus Christ fellas, get a **** grip of yourselves. I don't know how you cope living like this. It worries me that I live in a world populated by people so easily angered.

It's called being a football supporter. Comes with the territory.

It's **** childish. I'm a football supporter, a season ticket holder. I eat, sleep and breath the shit. I'm also an adult. You can be both.

God I hate these match threads! :D

• Like 1

Personally, I think Sherwood has seen this game as an opportunity to try a few things out, check a few players out etc which is why the selection is so left field. It would make sense if we're not targeting a run in this cup as this would basically be a free game (like it or lump it tonight, we've got bigger fish to fry this season than the capital one cup). I'm sure if Sherwood saw this game as a must win, we would be fielding a much more conventional team.

Hmmm, nice thought but I think Tim wants to win them all. Dodgy tactics again is whats F**** this game