limpid

Well I'm in Bournemouth so can't watch, a palace fan just texted me saying we were better team so far - that is all

Sounds about right. We've had the better chances but classic Gabby finishing means it's still 0-0.

We've looked solid enough, and are playing some nice attacking passes but the front two aren't looking dynamic enough.  Palace aren't a side who are going to concede a lot of goals so when we get a chance we have to bury it.

Sadly Agbonlajigsaw went to pieces in the box or we'd be hitting them on the break with a 1-0 lead in the second half.

weve shaded IMO.

Grealish Gana and Sanchez have been our best. Back four is steady.. except for Bacuna. A bit shaky.

Gabby is awful. Rudy has been poor.

I would like to see Ayew or Sinclair on for Gabby and Traore on as well.

Westwood not very effective today

not effective at all, only passed the ball for our best chance of the game and made the last ditch tackle to prevent the goal for their best chance of the game.

Exactly. I wonder what some people are watching at times. He's had a good game

I think we are crossing from too deep positions which is part of reason Gestede has struggled in air - CBs will always be favourite when it comes in like that. 

yeah we are a bit too eager to lump it in. we've looked best when we've kept it on the floor and looked to work it in behind. they are giving grealish loads of room - just need someone to make the smart runs for him to pick out

We tend to play better second half after a Sherwood special team talk so all things considered we've done well. Gabby **** off seriously, bring Traore on or Sinclair as they can't play worse even if they tried. All things considered we're in good shape we just need a clinical goalscoring player.

I'm surprised to see that 0-0 at half time, been an open game.

I think we've edged it, I like the shape and I think Grealish and Sanchez have been excellent - the back four have been okay and I think the question marks are against Palace, not us.

Of course our front two need to make something out of the chances, but they're making life tough for Palace and the man most likely to miss a sitter is also the man who has looked most likely to score of the 22 players on this pitch - I wouldn't think of taking Gabby off at this point.