limpid

Despite the fact Gabby has missed a good chance and had a quite frankly comically bad touch there, I think he's giving us a lot more than Gestede at the moment - I can't see him coming off, he's our biggest threat. I realise that the threat of Gabby getting into great positions with good running is Gabby being on the end of those runs, but it is our biggest threat.

Try specsavers. 

Specsavers? I think he is spot on. 

• Like 1

If we had better players in for Gestede and Gabby we'd probably be winning.

Gabby really has been disgraceful. Gestede hasn't done anything. Gabby must come off at half time. I'd see if Gabby's replacement is capable of giving Gestede more to work with. If not, Gestede should come off at around the 60 minute mark. 

Despite the fact Gabby has missed a good chance and had a quite frankly comically bad touch there, I think he's giving us a lot more than Gestede at the moment - I can't see him coming off, he's our biggest threat. I realise that the threat of Gabby getting into great positions with good running is Gabby being on the end of those runs, but it is our biggest threat.

Gestede is crap unless we deliver him perfect chances. Despite us playing with very attacking full backs, we really aren't crossing enough to justify having a striker who can only head the ball.