Adama Traore

mwj

****:( he would be ideal to play vs Sunderland's defence.

After about 10mins tonight I said to my son 'this guy is going rip Sunderland apart the weekend'

Can you imagine him running at Brown and O'Shea? Please be fit.

I reckon (or just hopeful) that it's not serious. When required he still managed to sprint down the wing after getting injured. If it was anything too bad I can't imagine he's have managed that.

Fingers crossed but feeling positive he'll make some sort of appearance on Saturday.

Well that was fun and he is probably going to sum up our season from ridiculous to sublime .... Once we calm him down a bit though he is going to be fantastic

Rode a few tough challenges and looks fairly powerful if I were Tim I'd see if maybe we could turn him into a CF in the Dalian Atkinson type mould , direct powerful running at CB's will scare the bejebus out of them

Yeah, prolly. Pisses me off though. I remember Hull essentially trying to derail Jacks career last year. I see red when other teams pull this kind of ****.

Edited by maqroll

Yeah, prolly. Pisses me off though. I remember Hull essentially trying to derail Jacks career last year. I see red when other teams pull this kind of ****.

It was worse against Doncaster Rovers (I think) when he played for Notts County.

They basically spent an entire game trying to end him.

Unfortunately, this will always and has always happened to the more skilful players in a team.  Be it Grealish or Messi or some 11 year old who is way better than his schoolmates, the way to stop them will mainly be physical.

Â