Rudy Gestede

midian

Technically, I think the worst footballer I've seen.

I genuinely can't believe he's so bad. He can't control it, he can't lay it off, he can hardly challenge for a long ball unless it's within a couple of yards.

It's staggering he's in the side. Having Agbonlahor would be much more beneficial, he's not even any good!

This game should put to bed the idea that this guy will be a big player for us next year. 

Last year was a fluke, look at his record,18 goals 10yrs prior to last season. Its honestly embarrassing to watch. 

We don't have time enough to let him bed but he's really not that good in the air. He's good at winning the ball but not at directing it anywhere useful, not in the Prem anyway.
Being smart with your positioning and timing is much better than being tall and strong with a good jump.

It also doesn't help that he plays up top by himself when he really does need a player next to him, and not Sinclair but someone who can guess where he might flick it on.~
Then he looks even worse because even though we play him up top alone we don't cross! Also useless with his back to goal.

We won't get the best from this average player/good weapon and he's not good enough to change his own fortunes. Ludicrous he gets so many minutes.

90 minutes. He got 90 minutes.

SOMEONE, PLEASE, JUST SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW AND WHY HE GOT 90 MINUTES TODAY?

HOW CAN A PROFESSIONAL MANAGER LOOK AT THAT, LOOK AT HIS PAST PERFORMANCES AND SAY "This is man to bag a goal for us."

NO. JUST NO!

I TELL YOU WHAT, ANOTHER 90 AGAINST PALACE AND I AM RIOTING.

probably would have had a couple of goals today if he could be bothered to move a couple of yards

noticed that Richardson gave him a bollocking after he failed to make a run on a pull back near the end

32 minutes ago, av1 said:

This game should put to bed the idea that this guy will be a big player for us next year. 

Last year was a fluke, look at his record,18 goals 10yrs prior to last season. Its honestly embarrassing to watch. 

He got a 1 in 2 record two seasons in a row for Blackburn tbf. 

I've defended him in the past because we weren't helping him by leaving him so isolated but he was an absolute disgrace today, he has no ability and zero footballing intelligence. I'd see if Blackburn want him back at half price, id rather play one of the kids at least they will move. 

Â