Jose Angel Crespo

Qwpzxjor1

1 hour ago, thabucks said:

I'd rather have him than Richards and tin hat time (this is just my personal opinion) Clark in the squad. I'd like lescott gone but could see the merit in keeping him for one more season. I'd be happy with baker & Crespo as back up to Okore, Toner &? I'll doubt he'll stay though 

Keep Lescott, Baker, Crespo and Okore and get rid of Clark??? The tin hat is warranted.

46 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Was his last (only??) game for us vs Stoke in the back 3? If so I thought he played alright. 

I'm not really sure how people have formed the opinion that he's crap? Even if you didn't rate him in 1 or 2 showings. 

I think you're right. I'd sort of based my opinion of him on various managers not picking him... But I can see that's flawed logic. None of them played Traore either and I think it's obvious he has talent.

I will reserve judgement until I've seen him play a few more times, if we get to see that.

• Like 1

I thought he was okay on the few occasions I saw him. I remember him holding his own in one performance, and not disgracing himself to the Lescott/Richards level of performance.

I imagine he'll leave this summer, but if he doesn't, I think he'd be a decent squad option.

On 6/3/2016 at 19:48, thabucks said:

I'd rather have him than Richards and tin hat time (this is just my personal opinion) Clark in the squad. I'd like lescott gone but could see the merit in keeping him for one more season. I'd be happy with baker & Crespo as back up to Okore, Toner &? I'll doubt he'll stay though 

What merit can you possibly see in keeping Lescott? A higher standard of cars at the training ground raising the profile of the club? Or to make our other players look faster? 

1 hour ago, Danwichmann said:

What merit can you possibly see in keeping Lescott? A higher standard of cars at the training ground raising the profile of the club? Or to make our other players look faster? 

The horror ride in our new theme park!

• 4 weeks later...
Â