Jose Angel Crespo

Qwpzxjor1

8 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Name other transfer committee classics then ? And this the same transfer committee who signed Amavi Veretout & Ayew. Ilori was a mistake yes but this guy cost what £500'000. 

But yep any excuse to have a dig. 

Any excuse? Have you watched us or looked at a league table. It's hardly any excuse. 

Amavi and Veretout have looked good at times and looked way off the required level at times. 

Ayew has been excellent. The rest have all played their part in what looks like a club record breaking relegation. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Any excuse? Have you watched us or looked at a league table. It's hardly any excuse. 

Amavi and Veretout have looked good at times and looked way off the required level at times. 

Ayew has been excellent. The rest have all played their part in what looks like a club record breaking relegation. 

Virtually every post of yours you make a dig at the club. You could of just said something along the lines of weird signing etc etc but no you had to add a dig at the so called transfer committee. 

Crespo was a weird one but he added squad depth for 500k. Good luck to him! 

• Like 1

If he leaves now he'll be one of very few players to have played for the first team in my time, who I've never actually seen play (live or on telly). I can't think of anyone else.

1 hour ago, thabucks said:

Virtually every post of yours you make a dig at the club. You could of just said something along the lines of weird signing etc etc but no you had to add a dig at the so called transfer committee. 

Crespo was a weird one but he added squad depth for 500k. Good luck to him! 

Why wouldn't I? Like I said have you watched us or looked at the table. The players we've signed aren't doing enough for us, so one that is a wasted signing is fair game for criticism in my book. 

35 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

What has that got to do with Crespo though? They left us deficient in crucial areas in, though I don't necessarily blame them for our existing squad who have been the real problem. They also had a manager to guide them remember, who turned out to be a massive **** idiot.

The money "wasted" on Crespo amounted to approximately what, £500k?

What I'm saying is, blame them for the shit that they were in control of and the shit that matters. Anything else and you dilute the real issues.

I thought Crespo was decent when I saw him.

It's not a huge waste or a dig at the player. But it's turned out to be a pointless signing in a summer of signings that have left us in an absolute mess.

6 minutes ago, sexbelowsound said:

Crespo as a signing made sense to me. Experienced defender who can cover all 3 defensive roles whilst costing next to nothing.

The whole summer made sense to me. I bought into and was fooled. It's turned out to be a disaster though. 

• Like 1

I thought he looked a bit weak positionally but he was extremely composed and solid with the ball at his feet.

DCJonah could be right that he was a waste, but out of all the bad decisions we have dealt with in the past 5 years, Crespo is FAR, FAR down the list.  So far in fact, that I would not be inclined to even put it on the list.

4 hours ago, Czechlad said:

No mention of a price they are gonna pay. I doubt he will get more than what we paid. Crespo has played once in the league and in a cup game I believe. 

probably nothing, Rayo are broke like most Spanish teams though I believe we got a fee for Luna so never know

16 hours ago, Michelsen said:

If he leaves now he'll be one of very few players to have played for the first team in my time, who I've never actually seen play (live or on telly). I can't think of anyone else.

Don't know your age, but I'm gunna put a guess on not seeing Aaron Lescott play?

• Like 1

Just now, SeanO said:

Every time I see his name on here I think who? then I remember some guy with a beard who looked out of his depth...or is that Richardson?????? ;)

im certain I read somewhere he's Joleon's cousin.

Went on a mad run beating about 5 players in the game I saw him in (Hull, FA Cup under Gregory) - and fell over trying to shoot.

• Like 1

Â