Idrissa Gana Gueye

BowenAVFC

35 minutes ago, PompeyVillan said:

I think he's too lightweight, easily pushed off the ball and makes too many mistakes.

He's athletic, but you don't pay as much as we did for a bit of athleticism. He needs to improve.

He is definitely too lightweight ATM. Needs to either become stronger or become wiser as to when to just release the ball rather than trying to bustle past players, and then end up losing out.

50 minutes ago, mwj said:

I agree he started well, but has been poor for months now. Needs some wise words from Remi and some time out of the team I think...

Who's gonna play CM instead though? Even in poor form he's better than Westwood.

• Like 1

I agree he started well, but has been poor for months now. Needs some wise words from Remi and some time out of the team I think...

Who's gonna play CM instead though? Even in poor form he's better than Westwood.

Lyden

1 hour ago, dounavilla said:

I'm thinking that confidence is a huge issue with him.

In his first few games it looked like we upgraded on Delph and now he looks utterly poor at times.

It's an issue with alot of them now which is why we are where we are.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

He just seems like a nothing. Doesn't score, doesn't assist, isn't the world's strongest tackler, doesn't drive with the ball. I'm going off him rapidly. 

His job is to win the ball and retain possession IMO. 

3rd best interceptor in the Prem now, joint 6th for tackling and 85.7% passing success rate.

I'd say he's doing his job. He's not meant to be eye-catching.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

He just seems like a nothing. Doesn't score, doesn't assist, isn't the world's strongest tackler, doesn't drive with the ball. I'm going off him rapidly. 

Not just can't score, can't even hit the damn target!

4 hours ago, lexicon said:

His job is to win the ball and retain possession IMO. 

3rd best interceptor in the Prem now, joint 6th for tackling and 85.7% passing success rate.

I'd say he's doing his job. He's not meant to be eye-catching.

This he wins the ball there is just little decent options for him.

Â