Players that you think are rubbish

Zatman

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jamie Vardy -  how is he an international player?

He appears to be a Sunday League kick and rush type footballer to me.

Sorry had to pick this post out! I think what Vardy has done coming through the lower leagues and being top scorer in the Premier League is amazing. I am full of admiration for a player like him. 

• Like 1

Jamie Vardy -  how is he an international player?

He appears to be a Sunday League kick and rush type footballer to me.

Sorry had to pick this post out! I think what Vardy has done coming through the lower leagues and being top scorer in the Premier League is amazing. I am full of admiration for a player like him. 

wow....me too

He is so effervescent he works the opposing defence to death.....he is at it for 90 minutes.

quite direct and not technically great which is why some folk don't fancy him.....effective, thats what I like.

• Like 1

I want to say chambers but i know hes pretty much all potential and current ability isnt going to be that high. His move to arsenal could be pretty bad as  he probably wont get to realise his full potential not playing week in week out which is a shame. (although learning from Kos will be awesome for his development).

But currently hes shite.

i like lallana. lovren is a fraud  but the only person who thought he was good was rodgers

Edited by gharperr

Â