Players that you think are rubbish

Zatman

Lallana, Lovren, Emre Can, Delph, Smalling, Jones, Rojo, Delph, and Delph

They would all walk into our team :(

So, that isn't what this thread is about, it's about players I think are rubbish

I know that. They would all walk into our team though. How is Smalling rubbish?

Rodwell has to be one of the worst buy in PL history. 3 years of not playing and Sunderland stump up 10m for him.

...and how was the medical conducted? Injuries have robbed him of anything he might have had. He can barely move, he is a CM who has zero mobility what so ever. Not poor mobility for a PL footballer...zero mobility.

Awful, just awful.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Duncan Watmore just dont see the hype the media do about him. He is enthusiastic and thats it

Think he'll make a premier league career but he won't be as good as the media are hyping him up, probably similar to McLean when he broke through at Sunderland.

He's the type of player the English media loves, all hustle and bustle, good engine, plays without fear

The fact that he's nothing special technically is neither here nor there

The McLean comparison is a good one, break on to the scene, look exciting, soon get found out and exposed for their poor technique and start to drop down the league

Strange thing is we have a youngster who is pretty much the opposite , all technique but no endeavour 

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Perez at Newcastle, not rubbish, but overrated, people talk about him like he's some sort of amazing talent but his end product is hardly there.

Completely agree. Wasn't he linked with Man. United and Spurs earlier this season for about 20m which I had a good chuckle about....well it seemed he was linking himself to those clubs anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
Â