Players that you think are rubbish

Zatman

Carlton Cole and Victor Anichebe, both utter shite with no ability at all.

Carlton Cole... I don't think I can ever forgive him for looking brilliant on his debut for us against Southampton, and then rapidly descending into one of the worst players I've ever seen in our shirt, couldn't even control a simple pass by the end of that season.

• Like 2

Carlton Cole and Victor Anichebe, both utter shite with no ability at all.

Carlton Cole... I don't think I can ever forgive him for looking brilliant on his debut for us against Southampton, and then rapidly descending into one of the worst players I've ever seen in our shirt, couldn't even control a simple pass by the end of that season.

always found it funny that he actually believed he was good enough for Mourinho Chelsea team :D

I know England have had some poor strikers in recent years get caps but he must be the worst of the lot and he won 7 caps :o 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just watching Ajax getting knocked out of the CL already....they have a bloke upfront who can barely control the ball and indeed fell over trying to kick it.

Was wondering who it was until the camera panned in on the back of his shirt.....Sanogo.

Seriously how did that guy play for Arsenal, he is useless.

• Like 1

john obi mikel

He was an incredible prospect when he was played at CM, then he went to Chelsea who played him as a CDM and he's lost his love for the game (due to the money wrangling war between Man Utd and Chelsea to get him).

Could have been a great player, now one of the most comfortable squad players ever to have played the game.

Just watching Ajax getting knocked out of the CL already....they have a bloke upfront who can barely control the ball and indeed fell over trying to kick it.

Was wondering who it was until the camera panned in on the back of his shirt.....Sanogo.

Forgot to put him on my list as well, absolute joker. Doesn't appear to have any co-ordination between his body and his legs at all. He and plays like he's a competition winner rather than a proper footballer

• 4 weeks later...

He still does play for Arsenal. He is only there on loan....

Lee Cattermole has committed his long-term future to Sunderland by signing a five-year extension to his contract.

The 27-year-old midfielder, who had 12 months remaining on his previous deal, has now been tied up until the summer of 2021.

what an agent

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jul/02/lee-cattermole-signs-five-year-contract-extension-sunderland

Â