Players that you think are rubbish

Zatman

I think he has all the attributes to be a top player, he just doesn't seem to have the mentality or heart to perform on a consistent basis. Look at the size of the guy for a start, he is an absolute tank yet I can't remember him bullying a defender once.

In regards to Cabaye, I remember the goal well, I think he was a good player. Just seems really average nowadays.

Edited by rodders0223

11 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I think Hennessey is a decent player to be fair. Not amazing, too many mistakes for that. But he's a reasonable keeper at this level.

Same for Foster. Has 4 solid games in a row and then drops a clanger, why he didn't make it at Man. United or play much for England.

No idea on Cameron Jerome, awful striker.

5 hours ago, Genie said:

Bowry scored a belter at the weekend. Picked the ball up just inside their half, drove to the box and smashed it home. 

Like he almost did for us against Stoke once a couple of years ago.

12 hours ago, Genie said:

Bowry scored a belter at the weekend. Picked the ball up just inside their half, drove to the box and smashed it home. 

still the most baffling signing of them all, for some reason thought he was at Bradford but Oxford :o

15 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Same for Foster. Has 4 solid games in a row and then drops a clanger, why he didn't make it at Man. United or play much for England.

No idea on Cameron Jerome, awful striker.

Jerome is a good championship player though. He'd be a decent signing for us if Norwich stay up.

Just now, VillaChris said:

My laptop nearly exploded then at the thought of a Gabby-Jerome front two in the championship and them constantly running into each other.

I was thinking instead of Gabby

6 hours ago, Villaninireland said:

Firmino, I cannot stand him & Adam Lallana, doesn't do anything of substance on the pitch & his hair winds me up something rotten. Looks like he is going out on the pull not about to play football.

Firmino's been really good last few months, his goals record is fine.

Can't stand Lallana either, mainly due to that smug advert but he's not an elite footballer imo.

• 3 weeks later...

Podolski.

Yesterday was his 125th cap or something mental.

His record at Arsenal and Munich was very mediocre, one in four scoring record.

A german fan who posts on another forum summed it up nicely:

" The only thing legendary about him is that he still gets called up despite not delivering for Germany in over half a decade. He is at best the team mascot. "

:lol:

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

Podolski.

Yesterday was his 125th cap or something mental.

His record at Arsenal and Munich was very mediocre, one in four scoring record.

A german fan who posts on another forum summed it up nicely:

" The only thing legendary about him is that he still gets called up despite not delivering for Germany in over half a decade. He is at best the team mascot. "

:lol:

To be fair, he has a habit of scoring important goals in the major tournaments, which is way more than can be said about the likes of Wayne Rooney. 

4 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

To be fair, he has a habit of scoring important goals in the major tournaments, which is way more than can be said about the likes of Wayne Rooney. 

Could be wrong but don't think he's scored past the second round in the knock out  in any international tournament he's played in.

Â