Watford

VillaChris

3 minutes ago, NoelVilla said:

They have done this. Class for a very good man. RIP

Bild

Brilliant. I still feel for some of our younger fans (and I don’t say this disrespectfully,) that only remember Sir Graham for his last stint with the club. What he done for this football club will always be remembered, and I’ll always remember some of the best football I’ve witnessed down VP. 

RIP boss. 

• 1 month later...

I'm so grateful Villa aren't run like this. If they were, i'll be honest, as daft as it sounds,  I'd question whether I could be as invested in them as I am now. 

Their next eight fixtures...

Liverpool (h), Everton (A), Southampton (h), Arsenal (a), Manchester United (h), Leicester (a), Chelsea (h), Manchester City (h)

They might be sacking the next manager after those, and with them that's not even too far fetched a scenario, it's something that could happen.

Edited by useless

34 minutes ago, Xela said:

I'm so grateful Villa aren't run like this. If they were, i'll be honest, as daft as it sounds,  I'd question whether I could be as invested in them as I am now. 

I don’t think that sounds daft at all. There is something comforting about stability, and draining about instability. 

They are mad as a box of frogs. 

People may point to Chelsea’s success using a similar model, but Chelsea’s stature means they generally swap one world class manager for another, it’s a horrible model for a club like Watford IMO. 

2 hours ago, Jimzk5 said:

Ranieri confirmed 

What a bizarre football club

The sacking is bizarre. I'm not sure the appointment is. He's a better manager than Watford have a right to expect, IMO

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

The sacking is bizarre. I'm not sure the appointment is. He's a better manager than Watford have a right to expect, IMO

his 5th job since leaving Leicester in 2017. Only Sampdoria he did a good job

6 minutes ago, Zatman said:

his 5th job since leaving Leicester in 2017. Only Sampdoria he did a good job

I hear you, but it's **** Watford. You'd have to be insanely confident, insane, or absolutely desperate to take a job there

Â