Watford

VillaChris

1 minute ago, Wainy316 said:

Watford seem to rub a lot of clubs the wrong way.  I think quite a lot of people would be happy to see the back of them.

Except for Deeney I have no problem with the way Watford is.

I do think a lot of clubs see Watford making sackings and follow suit and it doesnt work for them. Maybe thats what irritates them

Just watched the highlights from the Arsenal games. 

Yikes they could and should have scored another 2 or 3 goals, Arsenal were woeful when defending.

People seem to be digging out Pearson for some reason but in 18 games this season under the other managers Watford won 1 game.

They'd have been done with Norwich without the good run when Pearson came in. It was a massive error not to give him the final two games.

I actually think they'll come straight back up. Even if they sell likes of Sarr they've still got Foster, Dawson, Will Hughes and potentially Deeney, Welbeck and Andre Gray who's scored loads in the championship so that's not a bad spine at all.

Interestingly when they came up in 14/15 they went through 4 managers that season aswell!

Would imagine their fans are looking forward to derby v Luton now more than getting smashed 5-0 v Man. City again.

Edited by VillaChris

Claude Puel was linked. Not sure he'll go to a Championship team though. 

Pearson did a good job for them. Mullins had no chance. 

Just now, avfcDJ said:

Why?

Who knows, they're probably appealing something or other. Might be the Sheffield no goal against us for all I know.

Read it on a Bournemouth forum that were discussing that goal among other things.

1 minute ago, sne said:

Who knows, they're probably appealing something or other. Might be the Sheffield no goal against us for all I know.

Read it on a Bournemouth forum that were discussing that goal among other things.

We will have to counter sue then. We are probably 8 points and 5 goals down due to shit VAR.

2 minutes ago, sne said:

Well that's not going very far is it

Â