The FA Cup Final Pre-Match Thread

Kingman

Girlfriend's boss and all his bluenose mates are having a "hope Villa lose" party tonight and watching the game. Some have even bought Arsenal shirts.

Bunch of sad ****.

Let's ruin that party

Hope they all die of syphilis
  • Like 1

A mate on Facebook.. 

"I'd much rather Villa beat Arsenal tonight. Does this make me less of a blues fan now?"

I'm conflicted.. He's a word removed for supporting the blues, but I can't hate that lol.. 

Girlfriend's boss and all his bluenose mates are having a "hope Villa lose" party tonight and watching the game. Some have even bought Arsenal shirts.

Bunch of sad ****.

Let's ruin that party

If only there was a site called facebook to advertise the address, just saying.

Bunch of sad ****.

Let's ruin that party

That has to be one of the most pathetic things i've heard.

All the bluenoses are having one down my local, I drove past earlier and they've got 'congratulations Arsenal' banners everywhere. Arsenal shirts shirts in the window too, pathetic, they know more about our games than we do.

this bbc show is emotional, dont think i can watch this all day , just want to wake up at 17:25!!!!

I'm with you on that. Want to try and avoid all this stuff before the game. I'll be a wreck otherwise.

Might go blow some shit up on GTA to relax.  ;)

Bunch of sad ****.

Let's ruin that party

That has to be one of the most pathetic things i've heard.

Currently sat in Tamworth on a bus already half an hour behind schedule. National express are a joke.

On the bright side, Tamworth is a glorious place!

My hometown :)

Having a newborn baby in the house has been a helpful distraction from a nervous build up. It's hitting me hard now, though. The next few hours will be excrutiating. I've made an effort to see this as a bonus game. If we lose, at least we enjoyed the ride an the occassion. Who was I trying to fool? I really, really, re-he-he-eeeeaaaally want this win. It would mean the world to the football club and to myself. I can barely remember us winning in 96, and at the time it didn't seem a big deal to my nine year old self. 2000 was a disappointment but I was naive enough to think we'd be back soon. We're starving for success. If we win today, I'll probably cry. If we lose, I know I'll be more bitter than I promised myself I'd let myself be over football.

Bluenose 'mate' thinks we'll do 'em and deservedly so. I don't trust him.

My mates are all noses, they think we'll win. But they're almost saying it as if they're covering their arses because of the abuse they say they're gonna give us, rather than actually thinking it.

Just watched the prince William interview on football focus!

Great to hear our royal supporter talk about the club and hope to see him pass the cup to delph later today!!!

Getting pumped up for the match now!

• Like 2