The FA Cup Final Pre-Match Thread

Kingman

My job requires me to write the date all day long, entering it into a spreadsheet every time I make a purchase. Every time I type today's date my heart skips a beat and I go "Holy Christ, it's tomorrow!" I've written the date about 90 times already today. It's amazing I'm still alive really.

To relax myself, though, I gave myself a pedicure (the blue's not quite right):

2015-05-29%25252015.38.25.jpg

8/10 would suck...

I feel quite calm. I want to try and take it in my stride but I know either way that there will be tears before bedtime.

• Like 2

Still no sign of this grandchild. 

But I have handed the car keys to my missus and told her she's in charge of family duties today. I'm off to my mate's with a crate of beer. 

I think she gets the idea. 

• Like 2

I've taken precautions should we lose, facebook account shut down, I've txt some mates who are wolves /wba fans and told them not to txt me with the usual jokes (what's claret and blue and goes beep beep bep etc)

The nerves are really kicking in now.

Do us proud boy's, don't leave it in the dressing room. Do your job on the pitch and we will win.

Our coach is almost at the ground now. I can't wait to get there.. Partly because I'm excited, and partly because someone on this coach absolutely stinks of b.o

• Like 1

Our coach is almost at the ground now. I can't wait to get there.. Partly because I'm excited, and partly because someone on this coach absolutely stinks of b.o

I once got stuck on a coach next to a really smelly bloke, at one point he emptied out his pockets and they were packed with unwrapped flapjacks... I suspect he had mental problems.

There seems to be far more coverage of Villa than Arsenal in the media. The Guardian sports section today has a centre pages spread on the game, with four Villa features to one Arsenal (and another - very positive - piece on Sherwood on the back page). 

And the BBC website has a picture of a kid in Villa kit holding a C&B bedecked Cup as their banner head (dunno if they'll change it later). 

• Like 1