The FA Cup Final Pre-Match Thread

Kingman

this bbc show is emotional, dont think i can watch this all day , just want to wake up at 17:25!!!!

I'm avoiding the telly build up. Watched the local news last night and I was nearly in tears.

Expect to hear a few choruses of "William, William, give us a wave" and "Prince George is a Villa fan".

For one day only, this republican is a royalist.

Just watched the prince William interview on football focus!

Great to hear our royal supporter talk about the club and hope to see him pass the cup to delph later today!!!

Getting pumped up for the match now!

I like the royal Villan, he's cool

• Like 2

Expect to hear a few choruses of "William, William, give us a wave" and "Prince George is a Villa fan".

The rest of the royals can **** off as far as I'm concerned but William can stay for being a Villa fan and seemingly knowing a fair bit about Villa.

Hitzlsperger is at the game, hope Delph inherits one of his strikes

The second he appeared on FF, my dad and me immediately shouted in unison "Shooooot!"

• Like 2

I changed the channel, I can't stand the royal fawning even if it is about Villa. 

• Like 1

I feel physically ill.... and were over four hours away

I'm terrible, worse than I'd have been if I had tickets. I'm so restless, I got a train to London and meeting some non villa or arsenal supporting mates at the event with Ray Parlour & John Gregory. Might squeeze one in with some Villa before they head to Wembley & hopefully be celebrating with loads of you in town later.