Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Speaking to a knowledgeable baggies fan no Lescott isn't past it and yes he is currently better than Clark.

Well if the baggies dont think he is good enough to get on their defense and they are letting him go to replace by Evans then he certainly isnt good enough for us

He's likely looking for a new contract and they don't want to give him one, so they're cashing in.

• Like 1

Speaking to a knowledgeable baggies fan no Lescott isn't past it and yes he is currently better than Clark.

Well if the baggies dont think he is good enough to get on their defense and they are letting him go to replace by Evans then he certainly isnt good enough for us

He's likely looking for a new contract and they don't want to give him one, so they're cashing in.

I don't think this is true, Ever since Villa interest has become known to him he has wanted to come here, maybe because his best pal is here as well as him being a Villa fan. He's a decent defender and his experience would add to our squad IMO.

why are we being linked with so many wingers, we dont need them, we need decent strikers

General consensus from Roma fans is Ljajic is not a winger. Apparently he is a very good dribbler, but slow. He works best in a second striker role, so basically like Ayew or Gabby, but Ljajic is more of a play maker. Our wingers are Grealish, Sinclair, and Traore. That's also assuming Tim wants Grealish on the wing. Gil, Ljajic, and Cole are our attacking mids/second strikers. Then we have Ayew, Gabby, and Gestede up top. We still need a proven Premier League striker in my opinion. Ljajic will be nice to have because when Gil gets injured or we need cover for the wing, we will have it, but striker has to be a top priority. 

why are we being linked with so many wingers, we dont need them, we need decent strikers

General consensus from Roma fans is Ljajic is not a winger. Apparently he is a very good dribbler, but slow. He works best in a second striker role, so basically like Ayew or Gabby, but Ljajic is more of a play maker. Our wingers are Grealish, Sinclair, and Traore. That's also assuming Tim wants Grealish on the wing. Gil, Ljajic, and Cole are our attacking mids/second strikers. Then we have Ayew, Gabby, and Gestede up top. We still need a proven Premier League striker in my opinion. Ljajic will be nice to have because when Gil gets injured or we need cover for the wing, we will have it, but striker has to be a top priority. 

I dont think TS has ever played Jack on the wing, he has always been in the 10 role which he has said several times is his best position. Incidentally said the same about Gil.

Another reason why this dont smell right to me.

I dont think TS has ever played Jack on the wing, he has always been in the 10 role which he has said several times is his best position. Incidentally said the same about Gil.

Another reason why this dont smell right to me.

Grealish played LW last match....