Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Prefer we get Destro

He is mediocre actually and sign for another Seria A on loan as I saw him playing flicking through a few Seria A games yesterday so not an option anymore.

Edit: Bologna it was.

Edited by VillaChris

It works on the outputs at home Rome: take Digne (tomorrow in Fiumicino), it is time to prune the rose. Adem Ljajić about to leave, yesterday ds Sabatini was in England to try to place the player: Aston Villa on him. Negotiation that goes on, goes on. Developments are expected in the coming hours. Meanwhile, Roma works on the outputs. Ljajić targeted Aston Villa.

Di Marzio claims we are in for Ljajic.

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/news-cat/roma-trattativa-in-corso-con-laston-villa-per-ljajic/

Is this Di Marzio creditable?I see he has alot of followers on twitter.

Never heard if the player is he any good?

He is quite credible when it comes to Serie A transfers. Of course that doesn't mean you will sign him. 

Why are Roma looking to offload? He looks a decent player, still young, good scoring ratio last season and hasn't cost them too much??

The Italian league is actually quite poor now, I mean Juve r obviously excellent but the rest of the league isn't all that now. The lure of prem is huge in terms of exposure/money so possible the player wants out. Edited by mightysasquatch

Why are Roma looking to offload? He looks a decent player, still young, good scoring ratio last season and hasn't cost them too much??

Think they have signed more attacking players so he won't get a look in. Maybe we are interested but can't see us paying the amount required plus he isn't a pure 9. Good player though.

Ljajic story being reported in the corriere dello sport as well, saying Sabatini was in London at the weekend touting Ljajic and Iturbe. Says we are in pole position for Ljajic and made an offer for Gervinho which was too low.

Article here (in italian)

Edit: Also on mediaset saying that we "like" him, calciomercato (massive pinch of salt) saying it's pretty much a done deal, on the negative side it's not being picked up by the gazzetta and a few pundits are being quoted as saying Aston Villa aren't up to his level so they'd be surprised if he went. IMO he has great feet and can do some incredible things with the ball but he also tends to get his head down a bit and can be frustrating, amazing run followed by poor finish is pretty common.

Edited by romavillan

**** do we want another winger/attacking midfielder for?

False 9 as plan A? Gestede from the bench as Plan B?

I shudder to think what goal scoring records we would set if we relied on our midfield to score all our goals!

if we have any transfer funds available. USE IT ON A STRIKER. especially if Kozak is off. Gabby should be sold too.

Get in Embolo or Austin. Anyone who can score goals ideally!

I think this is your standard agent touting a player to get a transfer done.

Could well be, the most "certain" are calciomercato who seem to be an agents press release tool. Corriere didn't quote them as a source though so maybe they think there is something in it. The link with Gervinho is interesting! Pretty sure we would never pay his wages, when he signed the new contract with Roma he wanted a personal helicopter to and from training!!!!