Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

I think we should be looking at IK Start's Kristoffer Ajer, young but already built for this league. Alternatively at CB I'd take Aymeric Laporte who is following the the footsteps of Lisarazu, being the only French player at Basque-only Bilbao. I'd also be going for Simone Scuffet of Udinese, good young keeper and his name bears resemblance to the kicking talents of our current keeper.

I also think young Charlie Austin of Queens Park Rangers would score a lot of goals in the Barclays Premier League. Another prospect I would look at is Jack Grealish of Ireland U21s.

Off topic, but I believe you can be both French and Basque.
  • Like 1

I think we should be looking at IK Start's Kristoffer Ajer, young but already built for this league. Alternatively at CB I'd take Aymeric Laporte who is following the the footsteps of Lisarazu, being the only French player at Basque-only Bilbao. I'd also be going for Simone Scuffet of Udinese, good young keeper and his name bears resemblance to the kicking talents of our current keeper.

I also think young Charlie Austin of Queens Park Rangers would score a lot of goals in the Barclays Premier League. Another prospect I would look at is Jack Grealish of Ireland U21s.

FWIW Scuffet is awesome in Footbal Manager

Off topic, but I believe you can be both French and Basque.
Although I didn't know that, technically my sentence still makes sense!

And they should all be good on FM, I ripped the names straight from a 2016 wonderkids list :trollface:

Edited by a m ole
  • Like 1

The Basque region covers parts of Spain and France I believe.

having googled Basque  ,I'd like to be inside the Basque region myself right now

Render%20-%20I%20See%20What%20You%20Did%

I think we need a striker.

I mean Gestede seems quite one dimensional in that most of his goals seem to come via his head and that can be quite restrictive to the way the rest of the team play. I presume when we signed we thought we were getting Adebayor too, maybe we still will. But really hope we can get somebody. Maybe someone like Remy or Demba Ba on loan.

Edited by useless

FM?

Plus, we'd never get Grealish...oh wait

I think if you're Basque you're Basque. That's judged from my Basque friend - and it does cover some of the south of france and some of the north of spain. Occupied countries don't tend to associate with the occupiers' nationalities I reckon!

can-of-worms-o.jpg

• Like 1

Yes to a keeper for me. I like Guzan as a guy and he has been great in the past, but I feel his skillset, or lack of in version areas (game management and distribution) makes him outdated.

Just my opinion. Other opinions are available.

Not as fussed about a striker as others, we signed 2 and are only 4 games in to the season, they've about a hundred minutes on the pitch each? I think our attacking mids will score a shit load too and I'm warming to Sinclair in a big way.

• Like 2