Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

If it was up to me, I'd go for Alexandre Pato, who spent last season on loan at Sao Paulo, from Corinthians. He scored 13 and got 4 assists in 31 games. He also wants to return to Europe.

I'd be going for River Plates left-sided centre back Eder Balanta or, Juventus Martin Caceres.

I'd also be busting a gut to sign Twente Ensheda's attacking midfielder Hakim Ziyech who scored 17, with 17 assists last season and has 3 goals and 1 assist in 3 games this season.

If it was up to me, I'd go for Alexandre Pato, who spent last season on loan at Sao Paulo, from Corinthians. He scored 13 and got 4 assists in 31 games. He also wants to return to Europe.

I'd be going for River Plates left-sided centre back Eder Balanta or, Juventus Martin Caceres.

I'd also be busting a gut to sign Twente Ensheda's attacking midfielder Hakim Ziyech who scored 17, with 17 assists last season and has 3 goals and 1 assist in 3 games this season.

Yes, because after Clark, Baker and potentially Lescott, we'd be desperate for a 4th choice left sided centre back. 

is Pato's agent paying lots of people on here, as this suggestion comes up every 5 pages or so and it's very boring

• Like 1

is Pato's agent paying lots of people on here, as this suggestion comes up every 5 pages or so and it's very boring

If he is, can I register that I am prepared to regularly post links to Pato for cash!

If he is, can I register that I am prepared to regularly post links to Pato for cash!

everytime you mention Pato a fairy dies

• Like 1

Sun reckon we are swooping for wolves cb kourtney krause anyone know how good he is?

He is pretty good but Dominic Iorfa is a much better prospect.

They got Hause (not Krause) from Wycombe youth team a few years back that also had Ibe (Liverpool)

• Like 1

I think we should be looking at IK Start's Kristoffer Ajer, young but already built for this league. Alternatively at CB I'd take Aymeric Laporte who is following the the footsteps of Lisarazu, being the only French player at Basque-only Bilbao. I'd also be going for Simone Scuffet of Udinese, good young keeper and his name bears resemblance to the kicking talents of our current keeper.

I also think young Charlie Austin of Queens Park Rangers would score a lot of goals in the Barclays Premier League. Another prospect I would look at is Jack Grealish of Ireland U21s.