Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Clasie not playing for Feyenoord today as the club are in talks with an unnamed club. I currently have everything crossed.

Would love this player but I think he is on his way to Newcastle can't remember who said it but that's what I heard!!

Not sure if it would actually work but Gueye, Sanchez and then Delph, Praet and Grealish looks great on paper in a 4-2-3-1 narrow.

Bearing in mind formations have to change to deal with the opposition.....but 4-2-3-1 is the template I would favour to build the team on.

I doubt it's us but it will be interesting to see if we are in for another DM. I suppose it depends on whether Gueye is considered as Cleverley's replacement or an upgrade on Westwood and Sanchez.

I think Gueye was the clubs Delph replacement. Think club is pretty surprised he stayed at end up. Not sure 2 deplh's are great considering where else is needed shored up. Not much could have been done given the circumstances

I doubt it's us but it will be interesting to see if we are in for another DM. I suppose it depends on whether Gueye is considered as Cleverley's replacement or an upgrade on Westwood and Sanchez.

I think Gueye was the clubs Delph replacement. Think club is pretty surprised he stayed at end up. Not sure 2 deplh's are great considering where else is needed shored up. Not much could have been done given the circumstances

Not sure I agree with that hypothesis, but who knows. In any case, we needed to replace Cleverley, so I don't agree with your analysis either. 

How would Gueye be Delphs replacement when Gueye was signed 2 weeks ago? Villa then proceeded to use Delph on promotional material.

Makes no sense.

Yeah exactly, Gueye clearly filling Cleverly's spot in the squad.

Left back is the top priority for mine, hope we get that sorted within the next 7-10 days.

• Like 1

How would Gueye be Delphs replacement when Gueye was signed 2 weeks ago? Villa then proceeded to use Delph on promotional material.

Makes no sense.

This is Aston Villa, suspend all logic! ;)
VT knowledge for u

Reckons we want Jordan Ayew here on Ghanian Football Website

http://ghanasoccernet.com/english-premier-league-trio-aston-villa-crystal-palace-and-everton-chasing-jordan-ayew/?utm_campaign=archives&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter

Aston Villa, Crystal Palace and Everton are chasing Ghana striker Jordan Ayew, according to French broadsheet L’Equipe on Sunday.

The English Premier League trio are joined by Borussia Dortmund as the Bundesliga side prepare to sell Ciro Immobile to Spanish side Sevilla.

Ayew, 22, is under current with French Ligue 1 side Lorient until the summer of 2018.

His rich vein of scoring form last term-12 goals and five assists- helped Les Merlus to escape relegation narrowly.

French Ligue 1 outfit Lille are also interested in Ayew
Edited by Villan4Life

Reckons we want Jordan Ayew here on Ghanian Football Website

http://ghanasoccernet.com/english-premier-league-trio-aston-villa-crystal-palace-and-everton-chasing-jordan-ayew/?utm_campaign=archives&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter

Aston Villa, Crystal Palace and Everton are chasing Ghana striker Jordan Ayew, according to French broadsheet L’Equipe on Sunday.

The English Premier League trio are joined by Borussia Dortmund as the Bundesliga side prepare to sell Ciro Immobile to Spanish side Sevilla.

Ayew, 22, is under current with French Ligue 1 side Lorient until the summer of 2018.

His rich vein of scoring form last term-12 goals and five assists- helped Les Merlus to escape relegation narrowly.

French Ligue 1 outfit Lille are also interested in Ayew

Would be a good signing if we kept Benteke.