Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

If we have signed him as a RB and he can stay fit then i think it would be an ok signing

But if we bought him to play CB i think were in trouble

Replacing Vlaar with this guy will not be enough and we will be weaker than last season

65k a week for a player sat on on the treatment table

Sigh we just got rid of Bent's wages and then we sign this guy do we ever learn

I'm viewing as 65k is nothing for our new owners...

• Like 1

Just to clarify, again, he was born in Brum, but raised in Leeds. An Arsenal fan as a kid, as far as I know.

Yeh sounds about right. Funnily enough he went to Wetherby high school just down the road from me where my son will go. Well in about 10 years time he will coz he's still in nappies :)

if he's starting at centre back then it's crazy. Clark and Okore are better there and I think I'd even trust Baker ahead of him. He's played occasionally in Italy after suffering injury issues. It's potentially a good signing but equally also a dud and another expensive contract to have to shoulder.

My premonition that Sherwood would mostly go for English talent is looking like coming true. As long as he stays fit he should be a good signing.

Why? Because of one signing? 

Suppose he's got a 100% English ratio.... 

People are looking way to much into Richards potential signing as movement towards the club changing hands. if we are really offering him 65k a week it's as someone else has said. It breaks down to a 5m-6m &fee 35k a week.

The clubs continuing to run as usual, we need to recruite new players & Richards fits the bill.

Edited by mightysasquatch
  • Like 1

He'll do well I'm sure regardless of where he's from and whether we signed him first or not, just got to stay fit. I wouldn't be surprised if the wages are quite low, but have add ons taking them up to the 65k mark in games that he plays.

Wikepedia have already updated it that he's a villa player 

RAmvlf2.gif

You've posted that gif before, and even though I recall seeing your picture in Rogues Gallery, I picture now you looking like this kid.