Players you've completely forgotten about

VillaChris

5 hours ago, Zatman said:

Hector Bellerin just left Barcelona, can't be the only one surprised he played there 😂

I don't know what happened him at Arsenal but he basically didn't play for about 2 years and Barcelona sign him and think he's going to do a job for them?!

1 hour ago, Mr_Dogg said:

I don't know what happened him at Arsenal but he basically didn't play for about 2 years and Barcelona sign him and think he's going to do a job for them?!

He was a rapid 18 year old who can't by on being absolutely rapid. Few injuries, I think ACL and he was done. Under Emery I think it was I remember watching him a lot and he wasn't just no longer rapid, he wad painfully slow.

He's basically to me Alan Hutton if Alan Hutton had been a sprint champion.

• 4 weeks later...
On 05/03/2023 at 18:39, theboyangel said:

Just watching MoTD from last night (first chance I’ve had) and cannot believe Theo Walcott is still playing… thought he’d ‘retired’ a few seasons ago. 

Has done absolutely nothing in the game for at 5 or 6 years.  Has there been a player in PL history to gey away with that amount of cash for no return for so long?

2 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Has done absolutely nothing in the game for at 5 or 6 years.  Has there been a player in PL history to gey away with that amount of cash for no return for so long?

Gabby

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Phil Jones is the winner.

Richard Wright if you're going down the goalkeeper route.

Saw a throw back video to a villa vs sheff wed game on twitter and showed a Reggie Blinker goal.  For some reason it made me think of Gilles De Bilde who went on to play for us for about half a season from memory

5 minutes ago, bcarpet said:

Saw a throw back video to a villa vs sheff wed game on twitter and showed a Reggie Blinker goal.  For some reason it made me think of Gilles De Bilde who went on to play for us for about half a season from memory

Me and the old man were talking about that game the other day. I turned 40 on Monday and that game took place on the same day in 1996, a midweek game. We won 3-2, Townsend scored the winner and they read my name out at half time (birthday) on the Tannoy as we stood / sat in the Holte, great game and memories.

• Like 2

On 09/03/2023 at 13:21, bcarpet said:

For some reason it made me think of Gilles De Bilde who went on to play for us for about half a season 

Four games. 

6 hours ago, Zatman said:

Pogba has now got injured again practicing free kicks, a couple months after going skiing while injured

Guy is a disgrace

Has he even played for Juve yet since re-signing for them?

Biggest piss taker in football and symbolises all that is wrong with the playing side.

Â