2015 Takeover Thread

samjp26

I'm confused now. Have there been 3 bids or 3 non-binding indicative offers? Is that why Isco never came? We only made a cheeky non-binding indicative offer and backed out after it was accepted?

I'm confused now. Have there been 3 bids or 3 non-binding indicative offers? Is that why Isco never came? We only made a cheeky non-binding indicative offer and backed out after it was accepted?

You wont get an answer there.I tried yesterday.

I think we will be taken over this summer. We are ripe for the plucking when you consider;

* Avergae age of squad is 26

* Wage bill to turnover ratio is 62%

* Hundred million plus turnover

* Ground capacity is currently only 72% so there is room to increase revenue there (and brought expansion of B6)

* After the top six in the Premier League, we are he third most watched club in Europe after Real and Bayern Munich

* We are between £50 to 100 million under priced

* After the top six in the Premier League, we are he third most watched club in Europe after Real and Bayern Munich

What,more than Barcelona? :ph34r:

Actually, we're third behind Real and Barca, ahead of Bayern ;)

*According to Tom Fox.

That doesn't surprise me at all.

I think we will be taken over this summer. We are ripe for the plucking when you consider;

* Avergae age of squad is 26

* Wage bill to turnover ratio is 62%

* Hundred million plus turnover

* Ground capacity is currently only 72% so there is room to increase revenue there (and brought expansion of B6)

* We are between £50 to 100 million under priced

I too think we are a steal at the price, I wonder is that why the £50m thing being mentioned is true, that we are actually for sale at £200 but Randy only takes £150.

That's an interesting point; if we are bought for £500m but Lerner stipulates that £350m had to be spent on transfers, would that circumnavigate FFP as technically it is income?! Never going to happen but just interesting!

• Like 1

That's an interesting point; if we are bought for £500m but Lerner stipulates that £350m had to be spent on transfers, would that circumnavigate FFP as technically it is income?! Never going to happen but just interesting!

It's almost as if having money somehow negated FFP!!

You are spot on. Money talks - dogs bark. There are ways around FFP if you have the money. For some reason, I get shouted down whenever I mention this.

Sherwood had a £100 bet today with Pete Colley, saying we still wouldn't have been sold by the time the players return back for pre-season (6/7/15) 

Make of that what you will.

Â