2015 Takeover Thread

samjp26

Fox has said that there's nobody in for the club Sherwood seem pretty confident of the same thing and Percy seems to keep changing his story. If someone does come in for us because of FFP being relaxed then I'd imagine it would take a long time to sort out, I think six months has been mentioned for the time it takes to complete due diligence.

This got quoted and replied to... on TBAR,lol , well If your reading I hope your right and something does happen, I havent given up hope myself completely, just a little less hopeful than I was.

As for the Ian Taylor quote, I think he's just talkng about the process of the summer rebuild, rather than anything to do with a takeover.

Or a combination of 2 or more billionaires, who have a combined wealth of at least 13.2 billion.

No, consortiums are evil.

Yeah how they bend thier body and legs is amazing ... sorry my bad I thought it said contortionists..

Or a combination of 2 or more billionaires, who have a combined wealth of at least 13.2 billion.

No, consortiums are evil.
Yeah how they bend thier body and legs is amazing ... sorry my bad I thought it said contortionists..
  • Like 2

Apart from Mendi probably the most reliable ITK on here (with the possible exception of Trent) being pretty adamant that Lerner and Ellison were in talks but Randy annoyed Ellison by changing his price at the last minute. I'm sure that's all water under the bridge now though anyway.

Anything in these rumours about Carlos Slim?

he's selling his Manhattan townhouse and buying us, he's sticking his mexican mobile phone company on our shirt, buying hernandez (and telling him to **** right off when he wants the pea thing on the back of his shirt) and then getting told by UEFA that sticking £1bn of his £50bn fortune in to the club is irresponsible and we're getting kicked out of the champions league 

in all seriousness though he is a big football fan, he owns 2 mexican teams already and gave a donation to save oviedo a few years back and he's started dabbling in europe, bought a bit of spanish real estate during the crash and has sniffed around dutch telecoms

So we want Ellison again?

Still annoys me that his name gets mentioned in here. There's about as much linking Ellison to Villa as there is Carlos Slim.

More chance getting taken over by Ellis son more like.

I think they're ventriloquists.

These guys?

mimepng-c99e6a6fac9ce25d.png

Would explain the new away kit

F76bCeCZtLE.jpg

No, that's a meme.

Jesus Mike it's always mememe with you isn't it selfish git!!

I think they're ventriloquists.

These guys?

mimepng-c99e6a6fac9ce25d.png

Would explain the new away kit

F76bCeCZtLE.jpg

No, that's a meme.

Jesus Mike it's always mememe with you isn't it selfish git!!

Think you mean gif?

Apart from Mendi probably the most reliable ITK on here (with the possible exception of Trent) being pretty adamant that Lerner and Ellison were in talks but Randy annoyed Ellison by changing his price at the last minute. I'm sure that's all water under the bridge now though anyway.

That's a joke right? I'm 99.9% certain the whole thing about Lerner and Ellison meeting was just made up.

Edited by Mantis

Â