2015 Takeover Thread

samjp26

It was a kick in the guts when last year's takeover didn't materialise, and it is again this year.

Not for me, I don't really care tbh.

I feel positive at the moment, but I've got some pretty major relegation battle fatigue.

I just want to enjoy a season of football and I haven't done that really since MON walked out on us and Randy put a padlock on his wallet.

A new owner wouldn't even pay dividends until we were a Top 4 club anyway. The only way a new owner could help us out is if our club revenue was sky rocketing because of being on Sky Sports every week and high profile games in the Champions League. As it stands our new owner could have been the richest person on earth and without FFP that would have been great and exciting, we'd have spent £700 million this summer. Though with FFP all a new owner brings is a guarantee of bare minimum transfer funds and that not really exciting so I don't care that this didn't happen. Maybe in two to three years when we're possibly Top 8 (if that ever happens) then I'd get excited over takeover talks, but at the moment a new owner would do nothing but likely disrupt everything we're trying to build right now. 

Randy Lerner over to ensure that the Benteke funds are transferred straight into his personal account. ;-)

Or to make sure there is no last minute hitch with the sale,  he will need to sign off the asset transfer presumably

• Like 1

Randy Lerner over to ensure that the Benteke funds are transferred straight into his personal account. ;-)

Or to make sure there is no last minute hitch with the sale,  he will need to sign off the asset transfer presumably

128940480473362016.jpeg?w=584

• Like 1

EDIT: - Misread

Edited by PieFacE

OF BENTEKE!

OF BENTEKE!

BOOOOOO 

Â