Tickets

Mic09

Tried calling the ticket office but couldn't get through. Can someone clear this up as reading contrasting things....can you buy more then one ticket per person if you meet the criteria??

99.9% sure it's one ticket per reference number. So a season ticket holder can purchase one ticket for themselves but none extra for mates. As it should be really - I hate 'who you know' being advantageous.

If everyone in your party qualifies then you can buy tickets for them all in one go up to 6 people.

Tried calling the ticket office but couldn't get through. Can someone clear this up as reading contrasting things....can you buy more then one ticket per person if you meet the criteria??

Order online - saves sitting on the phone.

• Like 1

Can someone solve this issue for me. I was assigned a ticket for the Swansea game (via the 'bring a buddy' scheme), but after being told by two different people, on two different days, at the Villa ticket office the ticket had been assigned and was on the system, my online account still doesn't show the Swansea ticket, help??  :(  :(

Edited by Avflife

Couple of villa staff told me yesterday they doubt villa will sell there allocation which I found very hard to believe but they said the game being on a sunday and on tv and it being a semi final and not final

Edited by midian
  • Like 2

Couple of villa staff told me yesterday they doubt villa will sell there allocation which I found very hard to believe but they said the game being on a sunday and on tv and it being a semi final and not final

I reckon it will sell out. If Walsall can take 27,000 I think Villa should be able to shift 31,900 tickets. It might go to general sale though, It has been 5 long, hard years since the last time Villa played at Wembley and at least it should be a nice distraction from the unrelenting grind of staying up.

My son is playing a cup final that day - so he can't go - I would like to give his ticket to my dad

Does anyone know if I can purchase an OAP ticket - which a childs season ticket ? 

I can't see that being a problem in all honesty. If I recall correctly, I'm not even sure if it'd be a problem if you just got a kids one. I seem to remember having to scan your ticket at the turnstile, and there not even being a Steward checking tickets. Check when you buy your tickets though.

I reckon it will sell out. If Walsall can take 27,000 I think Villa should be able to shift 31,900 tickets. It might go to general sale though, It has been 5 long, hard years since the last time Villa played at Wembley and at least it should be a nice distraction from the unrelenting grind of staying up.

Probably 10k villa lol. 

TBH I just don't think theres the same buzz around that there was 5 years ago. Every day i would get calls/texts to keep an ear out for spares, think this time round I've had just 2/3 to date.

Don't get me wrong i would like to go but I'm really not that fussed if i get a ticket or not, especially now it means loosing a days money on the Monday! 

The bigger picture appears a lot of damage has been done over the last 4/5 years and folk have simply just lost the bug and its not coming back over night.

Can someone solve this issue for me. I was assigned a ticket for the Swansea game (via the 'bring a buddy' scheme), but after being told by two different people, on two different days, at the Villa ticket office the ticket had been assigned and was on the system, my online account still doesn't show the Swansea ticket, help??  :(  :(

Only the ticket office can solve it.

Tell them who bought your ticket, tell them your client ref, tell them who you spoke to previously in the ticket office  and  when you spoke to them, if you can.

Ask them nicely to see if they can make sure that it's correctly tagged against you.

Probably 10k villa lol.

TBH I just don't think theres the same buzz around that there was 5 years ago. Every day i would get calls/texts to keep an ear out for spares, think this time round I've had just 2/3 to date.

Don't get me wrong i would like to go but I'm really not that fussed if i get a ticket or not, especially now it means loosing a days money on the Monday!

The bigger picture appears a lot of damage has been done over the last 4/5 years and folk have simply just lost the bug and its not coming back over night.

Pretty sure we struggled to sell the tickets for the last semi final there, although that could be due to having been there in the league cup final a month before and people not fussed or wanting to go again.

Wondering if anyone can answer this. If someone else has bought your ticket can you call up the ticket office to get them to assign it to yourself. I would assume you can as if you buy tickets as well on the day of matches there has to be a way of assigning the ticket for these situations. 

Wondering if anyone can answer this. If someone else has bought your ticket can you call up the ticket office to get them to assign it to yourself. I would assume you can as if you buy tickets as well on the day of matches there has to be a way of assigning the ticket for these situations. 

I wouldn't think so. The person who bought the tickets would need to call.

Probably 10k villa lol.

Pretty sure we struggled to sell the tickets for the last semi final there, although that could be due to having been there in the league cup final a month before and people not fussed or wanting to go again.

Yeah, IIRC Didn't we more or less sell out then we got another batch of a couple of thousand or so a few days before the game? 

I remember some of the lads even went down to Villa Park on the morning of the game to buy extra tickets from our ticket office.

Edited by Kingman

With the last semi-final, and this one (IMO), i think we struggled because season ticket holders were given far too long to get theres. The tickets didn't go on sale to less regular fans until about a week before the game, sort of similar to now. A number of ST holders were never going to go Wembley twice in a month, due to cost.

I believe this hampers fans ability to get organsiaed, as they're not sure if they'll get a ticket so can't really plan travel, and when they finally can train prices are sky high, and coaches are fully booked, or they've decided on other things.

I think we'll just about sell out this time, but got a feeling it will be in the week leading up to the game.

Considering we've only got 18,000 ST holders I am surprised they've been given 2 weeks to get their tickets.

Edited by djamfisher

Thing the way the tickets are being sold is very poor , got mine monday and the only lower tier available were in the corner flag area , now they are working across towards the goal , so the only way to get better seats is to wait , when surely being able to buy on priority sale should also allow access to the better seats

Selling 31000 tickets is always going to be difficult for the ticket office. They could have wider criteria but then the queues would be massive. We are likely to have 10000 tickets for sale with 10'days to go. Which bearing in mind our opponents will have 10 days to sell all theirs shouldn't be an issue.

Do people really think it will go to general sale? I'd absolutely love to go but haven't been to a game this year as we've been pants & I'm in Ireland. I'd definitely go if I had a ticket, I was in the United end for the Carling Cup in 2010. Would we get more tickets if Blackburn beat Liverpool?

I rang to renew my sons Junior Villa membership today and spoke to a bloke who was telling me about the ticket situation,he said the tickets aren't selling that fast but are selling,like somebody just said they are selling section by section,also in next few days the next criteria for after 9th April will be published,he seemed to think it would go to 2/3 games this season then general sale if that helps.

Edited by midian
  • Like 1

Thing the way the tickets are being sold is very poor , got mine monday and the only lower tier available were in the corner flag area , now they are working across towards the goal , so the only way to get better seats is to wait , when surely being able to buy on priority sale should also allow access to the better seats

"Better" in whose opinion?

Â