Tickets

Mic09

Thing the way the tickets are being sold is very poor , got mine monday and the only lower tier available were in the corner flag area , now they are working across towards the goal , so the only way to get better seats is to wait , when surely being able to buy on priority sale should also allow access to the better seats

"Better" in whose opinion?

Certainly in mine , and i would suggest that most people would consider tickets along the touchline , and behind the goals , better than behind the corners?

Thing the way the tickets are being sold is very poor , got mine monday and the only lower tier available were in the corner flag area , now they are working across towards the goal , so the only way to get better seats is to wait , when surely being able to buy on priority sale should also allow access to the better seats

"Better" in whose opinion?

Certainly in mine , and i would suggest that most people would consider tickets along the touchline , and behind the goals , better than behind the corners?

I've no idea. It's a bowl so "corner" is relative anyway. Some people think the best view is on the side. Some people think behind the goal. I can't say I've got a strong feeling wherever my seat is.

For 2000 I was in the seat next to the royal box. You'd think that would be a good view, but it really wasn't. I'd rather have been in a corner.

• Like 1

Do people really think it will go to general sale? I'd absolutely love to go but haven't been to a game this year as we've been pants & I'm in Ireland. I'd definitely go if I had a ticket, I was in the United end for the Carling Cup in 2010. Would we get more tickets if Blackburn beat Liverpool?

I think you'll need a history from this year by a cheap QPR ticket just incase.

I rang to renew my sons Junior Villa membership today and spoke to a bloke who was telling me about the ticket situation,he said the tickets aren't selling that fast but are selling,like somebody just said they are selling section by section,also in next few days the next criteria for after 9th April will be published,he seemed to think it would go to 2/3 games this season then general sale if that helps.

Not surprised they're selling slowly due to the criterias they've set.

Do people really think it will go to general sale? I'd absolutely love to go but haven't been to a game this year as we've been pants & I'm in Ireland. I'd definitely go if I had a ticket, I was in the United end for the Carling Cup in 2010. Would we get more tickets if Blackburn beat Liverpool?

I'm in Ireland though, If I buy a ticket and don't go what happens then?

I'm in Ireland though, If I buy a ticket and don't go what happens then?

Nothing. You've paid for it, it'll be on your booking history and we'll all point at your seat and sing "empty seat, my Lord".

• Like 2

This might be a stupid question, but when it says ST holders who've been to 1+ fa cup games this season, does that mean over one, or just one game? I've been to the quarter but none before that, so can I get my ticket on Monday or do I have to wait till it goes to general ST holders?

You can get it Monday even tho you've been to 1 and not the rest

My mate has received his ticket saying 'Liverpool/Blackburn' on it. Tight they'd wait until we have a confirmed opponent.

Lerners a few things but we can't say he's been "Tight" on this one  ;)

My mate has received his ticket saying 'Liverpool/Blackburn' on it. Tight they'd wait until we have a confirmed opponent.

Lerners a few things but we can't say he's been "Tight" on this one  ;)

saw a picture of one on twitter 

lady in the ticket office told me they come direct from wembley after the others play the replay

Â