Tickets

Mic09

Really nervous about Friday - can't help but feel like my chances of getting 2 tickets instead of just the one* will depend on who is on the other end of the phone and whether or not they're having a good day!

* Basically I easily fulfill the criteria to buy on Friday morning as I've been to all the FA Cup games, a LC game plus 3 league games. In all of those games I've bought 2 tickets and gone with my dad but it was only with the QF that we started using another reference number.

Edited by Mantis

yeah you would

i think by wednesday the most we could have sold would be about 20k since thats all season ticket holders

That also on the basis a load of them were not banned for running on the pitch against west brom

Do the Viagogo tickets count on your booking history?? I didnt think they would but my mate said they do which surprised me if true. Although in the ticket office they do promote Viagogo.

Viagogo tickets are tickets people have already bought aren't they? So if assume it would be on the sellers booking history and you'd be buying the ticket from them.

Just bought through Villa Cash. To be honest that map above is a bit of a joke, the colours don't seem to indicate anything. Example, tried to buy in 130, wouldn't give me a ticket, same with 136. Ended up in 129; happy to be going regardless, first ever trip to Wembley being new to the country, can't think of a better game to start it off with.

I think it's absolute rubbish that someone who has 4+ booking history for the FA cup has more priority over someone who has been to 12 Premier League games.

Loads of people go to the FA cup game because the club make them really cheap.

If we had away FA cup games then my opinion would be different. 

• Like 1

I think it's absolute rubbish that someone who has 4+ booking history for the FA cup has more priority over someone who has been to 12 Premier League games.

I went to one as 3 of them was on Sundays and I work every Sunday

Do the Viagogo tickets count on your booking history?? I didnt think they would but my mate said they do which surprised me if true. Although in the ticket office they do promote Viagogo.

Viagogo tickets are tickets people have already bought aren't they? So if assume it would be on the sellers booking history and you'd be buying the ticket from them.

I think they do if you register and give your Villa number. I have checked on my Villa account on the offical website, and it has recorded my Viagogo tickets.

Disagree. Showing commitment to the campaign takes priority over those who haven't been arsed with the FA cup up until now, IMO.

It's going to be a looooong wait until Tuesday 9am for me.

Â