Tickets

Mic09

I think it's absolute rubbish that someone who has 4+ booking history for the FA cup has more priority over someone who has been to 12 Premier League games.

Loads of people go to the FA cup game because the club make them really cheap.

If we had away FA cup games then my opinion would be different.

Disagree. Showing commitment to the campaign takes priority over those who haven't been arsed with the FA cup up until now, IMO.

It's going to be a looooong wait until Tuesday 9am for me.

That's not the reason most go, it's because they are about £10-15 a ticket not because they are committed to the FA Cup.

I hadn't missed a home game in 10 years until this season, got rid of my ST because of Lambert but couldn't tear myself away from going to games still until about 5 matches in that I had completely had enough. Since Sherwood has come in I have been back at every game. I think I missed a total of 7 home games. So Iv had a ST for 10 years, missed 7 games, spent endless amounts of ££s but someone who went to a few of the FA Cup games this season gets priority over me. Why have the 8/9 premier league that I have been to at £40 a ticket not count? What happened to the loyalty system they were suppose to bring out? Seems much more fair to me.

Will come across as slightly bitter no doubt, but I still think it's a stupid system that they use to decide who gets tickets.

• Like 2

Managed to get my 5 together at the side of the goal, luckily they didn't realise that one of the people I'm going with has only been to one cup game :lol:

Theres not many spots left according to the stadium map, one or two green areas but most are red now

Managed to get my 5 together at the side of the goal, luckily they didn't realise that one of the people I'm going with has only been to one cup game :lol:

Theres not many spots left according to the stadium map, one or two green areas but most are red now

That might just mean those blocks haven't gone on sale yet.

• Like 2

Booked my ticket today, been to all FA Cup games and quite a few PL games. Me and my old man got category 3 tickets, £43 each! Now just to figure out how to get down there.

On the basis of the interest of this thread you got nothing to worry about folks, 

I would be surprised if we had sold 60% ish given the draconian short fall within the criteria. 

Edited by Kingman

I think it's absolute rubbish that someone who has 4+ booking history for the FA cup has more priority over someone who has been to 12 Premier League games.

Loads of people go to the FA cup game because the club make them really cheap.

If we had away FA cup games then my opinion would be different.

Disagree. Showing commitment to the campaign takes priority over those who haven't been arsed with the FA cup up until now, IMO.

It's going to be a looooong wait until Tuesday 9am for me.

That's not the reason most go, it's because they are about £10-15 a ticket not because they are committed to the FA Cup.

I hadn't missed a home game in 10 years until this season, got rid of my ST because of Lambert but couldn't tear myself away from going to games still until about 5 matches in that I had completely had enough. Since Sherwood has come in I have been back at every game. I think I missed a total of 7 home games. So Iv had a ST for 10 years, missed 7 games, spent endless amounts of ££s but someone who went to a few of the FA Cup games this season gets priority over me. Why have the 8/9 premier league that I have been to at £40 a ticket not count? What happened to the loyalty system they were suppose to bring out? Seems much more fair to me.

Will come across as slightly bitter no doubt, but I still think it's a stupid system that they use to decide who gets tickets.

I've been to 10 premier league games and 3 FA cup. Because my sister had only made 2 of those FA cup games we have to wait until Tuesday, which is fine by me. Her 10 league games count for nothing too. This is fine by me.

We went to the FA cup games for the competitions sake, not the price. Excuse me for being crass but the price is irrelevant to me.

I walked away from the club too a couple of years back. I came back in December, before Sherwood came in, to do my bit to drag the club from the mire, as little help as that was. That's about as relevant as any other argument, as in not very IMO.

I think the ticketing allocation is perfectly sensible by prioritising ST holders first, then booking history of cup then league games.  This is how it is normally done and for those who didn't want to go to the cup games you could have always carried out a insurance policy of buying the cheapest ticket and not going. That would have cost £32 for the first 3 rounds. Anyway I am sure anyone with a half decent booking history this season will get a ticket, so relax.

• Like 1

People pick and choose what game to go to for varying reasons. Mine is I like watching Aston Villa. Every one who's been to a few games this season will get a ticket so there's nothing to worry about. A lot of people have got theirs on later days so they can sit with friends who didn't meet earlier criteria. What game is easier to go and watch Man Utd or Blackpool? If people are choosing games because of financial reasons does it make them a worse supporter? I think the way the criteria has been done is very good. It's limited queueing and as I've said before if you've been to a few games you will get a Semi ticket. The final on the other hand will see the moaning increase ten fold!!!

I hope those in the upper with me stand up, it was bloody annoying having to sit down v Yernited in the final. Those fans in the lower always seem to stand as they did v Chelsea in the semi.

Just thought I would give people an update (as I'm rather bored watching MOTD), away games are now included in the ticket criteria and additionally the Orient League Cup game counts, in case anyone had any doubts in relation to either of those :)

Meaning I will be eligible on 9th. 

Edited by Avflife

Just thought I would give people an update (as I'm rather bored watching MOTD), away games are now included in the ticket criteria and additionally the Orient League Cup game counts, in case anyone had any doubts in relation to either of those :)

Meaning I will be eligible on 9th. 

Was this not alway the case? 

Â