Tickets

Mic09

It's going to be incredibly hard to book groups, pretty sure they've also changed the prices of the seating around, I sat in the yellow for the final and blue for the semi final previously and the yellow cost a lot more

The club also won't give advice in who sits where, from my experience I sat in about 132 west and it was Holtenders, 533 yellow and it was trinity roaders, 533 was sitting, 132 was standing

Do you think it's likely to go beyond 5+ home games. I throw my hands up, and admit I've only been once this season (due to various reasons), so fully appreciate those who have made an effort should get first dibs. Just wondering if we'll actually sell out under the current criteria? 

If you're on about the criteria on the 9th April, it wouldn't just be home games, it has to surely include away games as well. I've been to West Brom (League and FA Cup) and Orient at home and Newcastle away, additionally I will be going to Swansea as well :)

Anyone found a seating plan with the categories next to it. Thursday morning for me. Daft how they have done this!

Wembley-Seating-Plan.jpg

This is from last season, so I'm guessing just add the £3 on.

Thank you :)

And thats another thing, I don't want to be controversial, but where are the "singers" going for? I am sure everyone will be singing etc, I just don't want some miserable git telling me to sit down !

Ticket Info

Allocation 31,799

Ticket prices

Category 1

Adults: £63

Concessions: £53

Category 2

Adults: £53

Concessions: £43

Category 3

Adults: £43

Concessions: £33

Category 4

Adults: £33

Concessions: £23

Concessions are under-18s, young adults, students (full-time with NUS), Armed Forces and over-65s.

The large majority of tickets are in the Category 2 and 3 areas.

Sale Criteria

Wednesday 18 March 2015: Season Ticket Holders for 10+ consecutive years (up to and including 2014-2015 season) who have attended all four rounds of the FA Cup this season.

Thursday 19 March 2015 (09:00): Season Ticket Holders for 5+ consecutive years (up to and including 2014-2015 season) who have attended all four rounds of the FA Cup this season.

Thursday 19 March 2015 (14:00): Season Ticket Holders who have attended all four rounds of the FA Cup this season.

Friday 20 March 2015 (09:00): Season Ticket Holders for 10+ consecutive years (up to and including 2014-2015 season) who have attended 3+ rounds of the FA Cup this season.

Friday 20 March 2015 (14:00): Season Ticket Holders for 5+ consecutive years (up to and including 2014-2015 season) who have attended 3+ rounds of the FA Cup this season

Monday 23 March 2015: Season Ticket Holders who have attended 3+ rounds of the FA Cup this season.

Tuesday 24 March 2015 (09:00): Season Ticket Holders for 10+ consecutive years (up to and including 2014-2015 season) who have attended 2+ rounds of the FA Cup this season.

Tuesday 24 March 2015 (14:00): Season Ticket Holders for 10+ consecutive years (up to and including 2014-2015 season) who have attended 2+ rounds of the FA Cup this season.

Wednesday 25 March 2015: Season Ticket Holders who have attended 2+ rounds of the FA Cup this season.

Thursday 26 March 2015: Season Ticket Holders for 10+ consecutive years (up to and including 2014-2015 season) who have attended 1+ rounds of the FA Cup this season.

Friday 27 March 2015: Season Ticket Holders for 5+ consecutive years (up to and including 2014-2015 season) who have attended 1+ rounds of the FA Cup this season.

Monday 30 March 2015: Season Ticket Holders who have attended 1+ rounds of the FA Cup this season.

Tuesday 31 March 2015 (09:00): Season Ticket Holders who sit in the Trinity Road Stand.Tuesday 31 March 2015 (14:00): Season Ticket Holders who sit in the North Stand

.Wednesday 01 April 2015 (09:00): Season Ticket Holders who sit in the Doug Ellis Stand.

Wednesday 01 April 2015 (14:00): Season Ticket Holders who in the Holte End.

Thursday 02 April 2015 (09:00): Villa Cash Members who have attended 2+ FA Cup matches in the 2014-2015 season.

Thursday 02 April 2015 (14:00): Villa Cash Members.Friday 03 April 2015 (09:00): Supporters who have a 4+ game booking history for the FA Cup campaign.

Friday 03 April 2015 (14:00): Supporters who have a 3+ game booking history for the FA Cup campaign.

Tuesday 07 April 2015 (09:00): Supporters who have a 2+ game booking history for the FA Cup campaign and have attended 2+ Premier League fixtures this season.

Wednesday 08 April 2015: Supporters who have a 2+ game booking history for the FA Cup campaign.

Thursday 09 April 2015: Supporters who have attended 5+ matches in the 2014-2015 season.

I've been to all the FA Cup games this season plus 2 league games and the League Cup game. Each time I've bought 2 tickets but only the QF was the second ticket on a different reference number. I'll definitely be able to get 1 ticket then on Friday 3rd but I don't want to wait until later and risk getting nothing to get 2 tickets. Wonder if I can talk them into letting me buy 2 again on the 3rd? That's what I did with the last round (and the SF 5 years ago).

I've been to 4 games this season so I have no flipping chance. Annoying that my mate who has been to 0 games this season and his 2 other mates will get tickets as they have a contact in the club.

Yeah I think it will go to the last criteria or even just with a booking history/1 game this season. We are averaging about 32,000 this season with 2-3,00 being away fans so I don't think they will fly off the shelves. We didn't even sell out the baggies game even though people were convinced we would do so. Really it was only about 33,000 vila fans last week-but sounded like more!

I've been to 4 games this season so I have no flipping chance. Annoying that my mate who has been to 0 games this season and his 2 other mates will get tickets as they have a contact in the club.

Get a ticket for Saturday and then you've been to 5 so can buy in the last window, it will go down to that.

Get a ticket for Saturday and then you've been to 5 so can buy in the last window, it will go down to that.

Already have a ticket for the Swansea game and that counts as my fourth :-(

Already have a ticket for the Swansea game and that counts as my fourth :-(

I reckon you'll be alright, the club have said that more criteria will released later and naturally I assume you'd be first in line after 5 games.

Just to check, can I buy a Villa Cash membership now for a tenner and then get a ticket in that round?

You sly dog. ;)

Good idea though - but it seems too good to be true. According to the timetable Villa Cash members with no booking history can get a ticket before fans who have been to all the previous games. Surely that can't be right?

Edited by Mantis
  • Like 1

Â