The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

Whilst he came across well and didn't bad mouth the club, all you need to know about the man is that he thinks Gabby has kept us up the last 5 seasons. No wonder he's such a shite manager.

Tbf, we were crying out for gabbys pace at around 65mins. Leicesters defence were tired but Koazk was knackerd and Rudy isnt usain bolt. Gabby on at that point would of caused them problems imo.

10 hours ago, YGabbana said:

Tbf, we were crying out for gabbys pace at around 65mins. Leicesters defence were tired but Koazk was knackerd and Rudy isnt usain bolt. Gabby on at that point would of caused them problems imo.

A fit gabby running in behind huth would have been great I agree. Need some pace up top. 

• 3 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, YGabbana said:

Source?

TiM Praises Villa Fans

Tim Sherwood has thanked Villa fans for making his time at the club special and also hails the claret and blue faithful as 'the best group of supporters I've seen.' 

The former boss was sacked in October after a poor start to the season despite keeping the club in the Premier League last term and helping Villa to the FA Cup Final. 

Sherwood, who wants to get back into management, told talkSPORT: 

'I would like to thank the Villa fans for their support when I was at the football club and since I left the football club. 

'The backing they have given me has been first class and really encourages me to get back into the game

'The fans there are magnificent, they are the best I've seen. 

'Without them fans they wouldn't be in the Premier League now because together we got ourself to safety last year. 

'I was pleased I could reward them two trips to Wembley. 

'This season hasn't been good but they have to believe they can still do it.' 

Asked about his future, Sherwood added: 

'I've got a passion for this job. 

'I lived it and gave all of my life to the job and to Aston Villa. I can't wait to give it to someone else.'

4 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

I wasn't listening to him this morning, he also made a remark how it was his 'fault' Benteke got sold as he got him scoring.

Also, a dig at Garde for having 28 games to get the points required.

Prick that man is.

It's hardly a dig. Garde has 28 games to get the required points. 

• Like 2

I listened to the interview, he was full of praise for the fans. He didn't have to do it, O'Leary certainly never did.

I really don't understand the hate he gets on here compared to Lambert.

Personally I wouldn't abuse either.

Edited by VillaChris
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

I wasn't listening to him this morning, he also made a remark how it was his 'fault' Benteke got sold as he got him scoring.

Also, a dig at Garde for having 28 games to get the points required.

Prick that man is.

Also announcing Benteke had a release clause in his contract on the eve of the FA Cup final let the cat out the bag.  Sherwood will always want to look like the good guy and say how great we all were, it's the leaking behind the scenes that is unpalatable.

2 hours ago, VillaChris said:

I listened to the interview, he was full of praise for the fans. He didn't have to do it, O'Leary certainly never did.

I really don't understand the hate he gets on here compared to Lambert.

Personally I wouldn't abuse either.

nor me

• Like 1

Â