The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

Just imagine if they have hardly ever performed for Sherwood, like the fall out happend after the Bournmouth game. If a new manager comes in, the team may show there quality and it may still turn into a great season

One thing for Roger's, he will be the only manager we have had for a long while with the experience of managing one of the top clubs. (can't believe I just said that about the plop)

Its so true though. Sherwood was only in charge of spurs for few months, lambert has never managed at a top club. either did o'neill

I hope he's gone soon, I'd be happy with Rogers only issue is have is that the team may take time to get used to his methods. He tried to develop Liverpool into a passing team like Swansea were, and remember that it took them time to get it right.  At the beginning there was a lot of sideways passing but maybe just maybe Rogers and Villa is a good fit. 

Hate to say it but maybe Liverpool was too big a job for him 

2D4FE16100000578-3268604-image-m-23_1444

Pathetic from Tim. Arguably they both have got 1 or 2 good ones and lots of average ones

Yet ... yet ... yet ... You can sort of see some method in the madness. Reilly might have thought Sherwood was adding off-the-shelf ready-to-roll players that would nicely complement his buy-to-sell-on investments. Honestly, if it had worked, it would have seemed ingenious. And if my auntie had a beard, she'd be my uncle ...

I'm not sure why the signings are really being discussed. For all the worry before the summer about Sherwood's transfer market nous, he did pretty well all things considered.

It's his matchday stuff that has been absolute garbage this season, ranging from uninspired to pedestrian to moronic.

• Like 2

I can understand people questioning the manager's ability because of the mistakes he's making but to call the new players "average" after just a handful of appearances is not merited in my opinion. A lot of them are young, foreign and new to what's supposed to be the toughest league in world football. It's way too early to write them off. 

Â